MPH 2021 Canada

53 minutes ago, SFan said:

Hi! I've been a "silent lurker" on this forum for a few months, and today I'd like to announce that I've been accepted to Waterloo's MPH program.

For anyone else waiting on that school, you may wish to log on to Quest as there may be updates.

Congrats!!!  Did you also apply to UofT Epi? 

29 minutes ago, airpods10 said:

wondering this as well!

Hey! If you you don’t mind sharing - what stats and experiences you applied and got into UofT Epi with? :) Congrats btw! Also, when did you receive your acceptance?

Edited by Natasha7

23 hours ago, Natasha7 said:

Hey! If you you don’t mind sharing - what stats and experiences you applied and got into UofT Epi with? :) Congrats btw! Also, when did you receive your acceptance?

send a pm if you're interested!

On 5/21/2021 at 11:20 AM, SFan said:

Hi! I've been a "silent lurker" on this forum for a few months, and today I'd like to announce that I've been accepted to Waterloo's MPH program.

For anyone else waiting on that school, you may wish to log on to Quest as there may be updates.

Congratulations!! I’m still waiting to hear back.. gives me a bit of hope since you recently got this good news..

hi guys

got accepted to UofT health promo in March and just wondering if there are any group chats or anything to join, for MPH or specifically health promo!

cheers! ?

Edited by bethd

16 hours ago, bethd said:

hi guys

got accepted to UofT health promo in March and just wondering if there are any group chats or anything to join, for MPH or specifically health promo!

cheers! ?

Hi! If you don’t mind me asking, what date did you get accepted into UofT health promo? March the...? :)

2 hours ago, EmpowerMPH said:

Nope, still haven't heard back from UofT yet.

According to the results section of this forum, someone reported that they received an offer from UofT Health Promo on May 20. I'm guessing that was their second round for this stream? 

Hello everyone,

I am not sure how relevant this is on an MPH forum- but I've been wait-listed for the MSc program at UBC SPPH. I am wondering if there are others in the same boat and if there is any info on when final decisions will be out? The program has been very vague about wait list positions and timelines so any info will be helpful. Thanks!

4 hours ago, MSc2021 said:

Hello everyone,

I am not sure how relevant this is on an MPH forum- but I've been wait-listed for the MSc program at UBC SPPH. I am wondering if there are others in the same boat and if there is any info on when final decisions will be out? The program has been very vague about wait list positions and timelines so any info will be helpful. Thanks!

I’m on the waitlist too! Did you get the confirmed support from your supervisor?

Did anyone have trouble deciding between a MPH and a MSc in epidemiology? Stuck on that right now. I know the merits of both, but I'm not 100% sure what I want to do in the future. I think I want to work in government, but more in a hard science/research based area.