MPH 2021 Canada

17 minutes ago, Excel725 said:

What does that mean - there is a possibility of getting accepted up until July? 

I think it means if you haven’t heard back you are on an unofficial waitlist? 

847F44E8-803D-4E11-BD28-D5B1D3B67348.png

Has anyone reached out to Queen's to inquire about their status? If so, did you hear back & did you get any specifics (e.g. position on wait list, timeline)?

27 minutes ago, eks said:

Has anyone reached out to Queen's to inquire about their status? If so, did you hear back & did you get any specifics (e.g. position on wait list, timeline)?

I think someone mentioned earlier that they were informed last week that they were in the "mid range" out of 57 people that were placed on the waiting list. Queens mentioned that second round of offers can go out as late as June and even July, due to some people changing their minds, etc. 

1 hour ago, coolbreeze1997 said:

I got into Lakehead University with funding. 

Congrats!! Which stream? How were you notified?

19 hours ago, Emerald15 said:

I think someone mentioned earlier that they were informed last week that they were in the "mid range" out of 57 people that were placed on the waiting list. Queens mentioned that second round of offers can go out as late as June and even July, due to some people changing their minds, etc. 

Thanks - I'd seen that too but I was wondering if that was an automated email or if someone had reached out on their own to solicit a response. I've emailed Geraldine Lyman but I haven't heard back.

28 minutes ago, eks said:

Thanks - I'd seen that too but I was wondering if that was an automated email or if someone had reached out on their own to solicit a response. I've emailed Geraldine Lyman but I haven't heard back.

Same, I emailed her as well but I did not heard back

Edited by LindaZhou

Just now, Emerald15 said:

Does anybody even know what “mid-range” of a waitlist of 57 people means exactly? 

I think it's intentionally vague, but given that the median is 29 I'd guess that would mean the 20-40 range.

20 hours ago, mxnz1 said:

I'll be rejecting offers from UofT Health Promo and Western! Good luck to everyone on the waitlist :)

Goodluck with your future plans! Just wondering when the deadline is for you to reject/accept your Health promo offer? 

6 minutes ago, Dips said:

Goodluck with your future plans! Just wondering when the deadline is for you to reject/accept your Health promo offer? 

Their deadline to accept/reject was the week of April 19, however med school acceptances went out May 11 (yesterday)!

Edited by Natasha7

21 minutes ago, Natasha7 said:

I don’t believe UofT has sent out their second round of offers for health promo yet. They have been taking a while - for Epi they sent out their second round about 5 weeks after their first round!

Thanks for pointing that out! Just did a quick count.. this is the fifth week? ?