On 11/21/2020 at 12:44 AM, ab1987 said:

While the schools are mostly not-so-flexible about accepting admissions material after deadlines, in your case chances are that they will be accomodating as its just an update and moreover you applied in Early Action Round. My suggestion is to send an email to admissions informing them about your offer and attach an updated resume. Anyhow its not gonna harm in any way, so why not do it. 

SIPA tends to finalize decisions by 15 December. You can expect them to roll out anytime after that. Last year the date was 19th December. 

Just as an update -- I emailed in mid-Novembe, they were super helpful and did include my updated CV in the application.

8 hours ago, f_ern said:

Just as an update -- I emailed in mid-Novembe, they were super helpful and did include my updated CV in the application.

Thats great! All the best. 

I was accepted to the MPA program as well - Urban and Social Policy! :) No word on funding though.

I remember seeing a fellowship consideration deadline on 5th January, but I don't see any links to applications for that anymore. Does anyone else know if accepted candidates can still submit that somehow?

28 minutes ago, scholarloading said:

Got in for International Security concentration and Conflict Resolution Specialization! Awarded 50% scholarship/fellowship!

Congratulations! Did you submit any fellowship specific material along with the application or subsequently?