Just now, ya711 said:

Does anyone think we'll get results today? Or is Monday the next best bet?

I think today! But I have no reason for thinking that other than results from previous years...maybe we should all assume Monday to not get our hopes up to high

Just now, goromajima24 said:

Guys, they've never done it in waves before, and there are enough users on here that its really unlikely that it would just be one guy with an admit if they did. So either they've become SPIA like in terms of selectivity, or the the one guy claiming an acceptance is an extreme outlier. 

That's a very fair assessment! 

1 minute ago, goromajima24 said:

Guys, they've never done it in waves before, and there are enough users on here that its really unlikely that it would just be one guy with an admit if they did. So either they've become SPIA like in terms of selectivity, or the the one guy claiming an acceptance is an extreme outlier. 

So either.... someone lied or we're all getting rejected. Oof. Hate that for us.

Just now, grad12345 said:

Lets hope he was an outlier! If you're still reading this, sincere congratulations on your acceptance - but it really did not help with anxiety for the rest of us?

Maybe that person applied EA and was waitlisted earlier which is why SIPA got back to them earlier? I don't know I just need a reason to still have hope LOL

3 minutes ago, ya711 said:

So either.... someone lied or we're all getting rejected. Oof. Hate that for us.

I didn't say they lied fwiw - there could've been a bizarre error. I will eat an insect if it turns out we all got rejected. 

EDIT: I got into SAIS with funding, which folks on here said I should "kiss goodbye". If it turns out I got rejected from SIPA, which the same folks said was more in reach, I will never speak to you people again ?

Edited by goromajima24

Just now, GradProsMPP said:

Yes me too!! And the worst part is having to do it again on Monday night (for you and I) in case today is not the day. 

Cannot deal with this anxiety and stress much longer. They have very concerning physical manifestations ? 

I know! I would always wake up at 7am (5pm EST) to see if my portal has changed!!!