2 minutes ago, radlyant said:

I was wondering but did anyone else here apply for the dual degree program with Sciences Po as well? If so, have any of you received a reply on decisions yet? 

I also applied for the dual degree program! I was accepted to SIPA in December with the Early Action group, but am eagerly waiting for a response from Sciences Po for the dual degree program. 

So according to 2017, 2018 results on this site, some people in the MIA program were notified March 20th...

But honestly at this point I can't confidently say or predict SIPA's decision dates. "Mid march" is so vague and yet some people in the MPA program have until early April to decide to enroll...

2 hours ago, radlyant said:

I was wondering but did anyone else here apply for the dual degree program with Sciences Po as well? If so, have any of you received a reply on decisions yet? 

No response yet for me. The person in charge of Dual Masters admissions at Columbia checked my LinkedIn last Monday, which probably means they're still looking at candidates and haven't finalized the list (unless they do it in one week but I kind of doubt it). 

I would expect to have to wait a little longer because SIPA will nominate its candidates and send them to Sciences Po, then Sciences Po will either confirm the list or reject some people. It has to go through two admissions committees and Sciences Po is notoriously slow. Good luck to all who applied for the wait! :)

7 minutes ago, grad1346 said:

No response yet for me. The person in charge of Dual Masters admissions at Columbia checked my LinkedIn last Monday, which probably means they're still looking at candidates and haven't finalized the list (unless they do it in one week but I kind of doubt it). 

I would expect to have to wait a little longer because SIPA will nominate its candidates and send them to Sciences Po, then Sciences Po will either confirm the list or reject some people. It has to go through two admissions committees and Sciences Po is notoriously slow. Good luck to all who applied for the wait! :)

Oh man oh man, nobody checked my LinkedIn profile ? this makes me nervous haha. I asked a friend who got into both programs and she told me that she got her offer to Sci Po about a week after SIPA so hopefully that trend sticks!   

2 minutes ago, radlyant said:

Oh man oh man, nobody checked my LinkedIn profile ? this makes me nervous haha. I asked a friend who got into both programs and she told me that she got her offer to Sci Po about a week after SIPA so hopefully that trend sticks!   

Thank you for asking your friend! That's good to know but also feels like such a long wait ahhhh... Also I'm not sure LinkedIn always tells people who checked them, it's really not something to worry about!! It's weird they didn't go private actually...

There are a few hours left for today, let's hope they bring us some good news! I looked at the threads for 2019, and the decisions were released around 5:30pm (for MIA), and around 3pm for 2020 (MPA). Best luck to you and be brave...!

8 minutes ago, Argentina said:

No news yet. However, I saw that every year they sent the letters on a Thursday and Friday. So I think we should wait till the end of this week :( 

I saw in 2019 it was on a Monday !

Edited by Alex75008

20 minutes ago, Argentina said:

No news yet. However, I saw that every year they sent the letters on a Thursday and Friday. So I think we should wait till the end of this week :( 

Actually--its usually Monday or Friday. Here's some info I found in the 2020 thread, with additions to include actual day. 

• 2020: 3/13, 4:36 (Friday)
  • 2019: 3/11, 6:30 PM EST (Monday)
  • 2018: 3/9, 3:43 PM EST (Friday)
  • 2017: 3/10, 11:36 AM EST (Friday)
  • 2016: 3/7, 5:24 PM EST (Monday)

Obviously doesn't predict anything, but might be helpful!

3 minutes ago, goromajima24 said:

so we've blown past the last time on here - though early admits' seem like they had their results come in around 8:30 (!) so i guess that's the last hope lol

Maybe they forgot it was daylight savings time lol. I know I did ? geez okay the 19th seems late but I’m holding out hope for today.