2021 Chemistry PhD Admissions Results

a1120

18 hours ago, clairdelune said:

Has someone heard from BU ? almost two months ago the sent and email saying that final decisions would be sent out by the end of March. But I haven't heard anything yet. 

Hey! I got an interview request from BU on 3/4, was invited to the visit, then admitted on 3/16.  Based on previous tends, they have a habit of rejecting people after April 15, which is annoying. That being sad, if you don't get in, it might be for the best. The grad students seemed really really unhappy at BU. 

On 4/4/2021 at 12:46 PM, Chem91 said:

Hi, has anyone applied for the Chemistry PhD programs at

1.University of Texas, El - Paso

2.Virginia Commonwealth University

3.Bowling Green State University, Ohio

4.Utah State University

5. University of Nevada,Reno.

I applied during the first week of March to these Universities. I'm very anxious since I've applied pretty late. 

Has anyone heard from the above grad schools? 

I applied for UNR (March first week). Have you heard anything from the department?They emailed , "Final decisions will be made by or just a bit after April 15, 2021."

Just now, jayhanner said:

I applied for UNR (March first week). Have you heard anything from the department?They emailed , "Final decisions will be made by or just a bit after April 15, 2021."

Oh Okay. Thank u for the reply.

I hope we'd hear back from them within this week.  I have already got an offer and I wonder if its too late to expect offers from the rest of the schools. 

19 minutes ago, Chem91 said:

Oh Okay. Thank u for the reply.

I hope we'd hear back from them within this week.  I have already got an offer and I wonder if its too late to expect offers from the rest of the schools. 

Congrats! Yeah , let's see how it goes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 12/16/2020 at 12:58 PM, kenzithecat said:

Has anyone applied to MIT? I received this message on the portal today:
image.thumb.png.246a1dd5013c0bec937a71d7a34d1e09.png
Has anyone else received this?

Hey, I'm a senior college student applying for chemistry PhD this year. Just wondering have you emailed any professors from MIT during the application process? Thanks!