2021 Chemistry PhD Admissions Results

a1120

4 hours ago, kenzithecat said:

I got my first acceptance yesterday - University of Wisconsin-Madison. Offer from the University of Rochester came today.

I also did Rochester but haven't gotten any updates. When did you submit?

How's everyone holding up? I keep checking my email every hour ? I'm not even sure when we're supposed to expect results because last year, first Monday of December (I assume this is when most schools start looking at apps) was on December 2nd, and this year, it was on December 7th. So, decisions might come a week later than last year...

10 minutes ago, kenzithecat said:

How's everyone holding up? I keep checking my email every hour ? I'm not even sure when we're supposed to expect results because last year, first Monday of December (I assume this is when most schools start looking at apps) was on December 2nd, and this year, it was on December 7th. So, decisions might come a week later than last year...

??same, it's the first thing I do when I wake up.. It's making me very anxious ?

14 hours ago, kenzithecat said:

Do we know when people started hearing last year? 

On 12/16/2020 at 1:02 AM, kittensneezesforever said:

Accepted to Wisconsin-Madison on Nov 22! Also a friend at UChicago involved with recruitment told me to expect to hear from them this week.

When did you apply to UChicago?

4 hours ago, chemsa said:

anyone applied to ucla? when I log into my status page, I see "university ID number", which wasn't there yesterday..

I see that too on mine, and I don't think it was there before. Have you heard back from them with any kind of decision yet or no?