Munk School, NPSIA and GPSIA 2021 Admissions

E-O

22 hours ago, Gradapplicant2468 said:

Congratulations to everyone that has been accepted and good luck to everyone waiting on results! I was just wondering if anyone received Carleton OGS and if so, have you already been admitted either into NPSIA or another program at Carleton?

I was admitted to NPSIA late in February but I've not heard back from OGS yet. I think results for OGS should come early to mid March based on previous years but we'll have to wait and see.

14 minutes ago, memelife said:

I was admitted to NPSIA late in February but I've not heard back from OGS yet. I think results for OGS should come early to mid March based on previous years but we'll have to wait and see.

Okay thank you for the response! I was notified that I received OGS on March 1, but I have not yet received an acceptance from NPSIA.

On 3/3/2021 at 4:04 AM, Hotblueberry said:

Has anyone heard from Munk yet? Really hoping to receive a response soon ?

Same! Anxiously waiting too!

27 minutes ago, Svalbardz said:

I am ! Still on Preliminary Review Required ?

Me too!! I’m wondering if they’re doing international students later? Do you know if they have limited spots for international students, or do they consider us equally? This preliminary review required business is driving me a little crazy. I have to accept GSPIA today because my deadline is tomorrow. I was sure I’d be at least in the second stage by now for NPSIA ?

8 minutes ago, Kcs421 said:

Me too!! I’m wondering if they’re doing international students later? Do you know if they have limited spots for international students, or do they consider us equally? This preliminary review required business is driving me a little crazy. I have to accept GSPIA today because my deadline is tomorrow. I was sure I’d be at least in the second stage by now for NPSIA ?

Honestly, I have no clue about that ! I would guess that domestic applicants have a greater chance all things considered, but it's all speculation ? They're supposed to review applications equally.

I have transcended beyond anxiety and just waiting for my fate ? 

Edited by Svalbardz
Typo

1 minute ago, Svalbardz said:

I have honestly no clue about that ! I would guess that domestic applicants have a greater chance all things considered, but it's all speculation ? 

I have transcended beyond anxiety and just waiting for my fate ? 

Exactly my situation. Have logged on to carleton central 1 million times. Lol

2 hours ago, Hotblueberry said:

Congrats! Are you international student?

I remember they told me to expect decisions to go out in Mid to late March

Yes Im an international student ! Yeah I was surprised that the decision came so quickly but it was my top choice, so just confirmed the admission ! 

14 minutes ago, ggkk_the_game said:

Yes Im an international student ! Yeah I was surprised that the decision came so quickly but it was my top choice, so just confirmed the admission ! 

Wow congrats thats so exciting!! 

Would you mind posting your stats?? :)