Georgetown SFS - Fall 2021

niceswing

1 minute ago, IDstudent said:

Okay similar to the SSP/MPP one, how is it MSFS and SSP......are these real results??

This could indicate that the admissions committee is reviewing SSP candidates first...?? Also wondering.. 

50 minutes ago, musicaflores said:

This could indicate that the admissions committee is reviewing SSP candidates first...?? Also wondering.. 

All the programs have separate admissions committees, unless you're referring to the overall graduate school one that finalizes acceptances or whatever?

I'm still highly skeptical. SSP at least was very clear about "mid-March"

Just now, niceswing said:

All the programs have separate admissions committees, unless you're referring to the overall graduate school one that finalizes acceptances or whatever?

I'm still highly skeptical. SSP at least was very clear about "mid-March"

Yes, I'm referring to  the GSAS admissions committee. I'm also in the same boat as you are with the skepticism. 

16 hours ago, calmclamsulam said:

I applied to MASIA program before January deadline and haven't heard anything yet.

My application status is still the same and on their website, it said that the decision will be out by early March.

So the waiting game continues... :(

Same haha I also applied to MASIA superrrrr nervous now!! 
Hope you get accepted!! wish you all the best

11 minutes ago, BBBBB99 said:

I applied for MAGES, but not expecting acceptance... I am refreshing my email like it's social media though ? 

Omg! I totally understand you! At this point I don't know if checking GradCafe every hour is healthy  ? 

I got accepted yesterday to the Latin American program and was offered a $13,000 scholarship. I received my offer from the program director but the portal hasn't been undated yet. I didn't submit the GRE and I had a 3.9 GPA. I applied straight from undergrad so my only work experience were part time internships. 

44 minutes ago, Jerseycub6 said:

I got accepted yesterday to the Latin American program and was offered a $13,000 scholarship. I received my offer from the program director but the portal hasn't been undated yet. I didn't submit the GRE and I had a 3.9 GPA. I applied straight from undergrad so my only work experience were part time internships. 

this post reads like i forced a bot to read 1000 gradcafe posts and make its own lol

big if true

50 minutes ago, Jerseycub6 said:

Huuuuuge congratulations! 

57 minutes ago, Jerseycub6 said:

Congrats!! :D