On 2/11/2021 at 11:01 AM, mopate999 said:

So glad I found this thread!

I am excited to see where I end up. Good luck to you all.

I graduated from my undergrad in 2018 from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (SIUE) in speech-language pathology/audiology. I took some time off to get an Associates in Deaf Studies and a Certificate in American Sign Language Interpreting.

Fall 2021 Applications: University of Vermont, DePaul, Illinois State, Emerson, Indiana University, SLU, SIUE, Northeastern, Northwestern, MGH, Gallaudet, Michigan State, Univ. of Illinois, Univ. Texas Austin, GVSU (2/13), Boston University (2/5)

Applied /Interview / Accepted / Waitlisted Rejected

I also applied to Michigan State! Did you apply for the master's thesis?

20 hours ago, CellaBarnes said:

I applied to NC Central and its only been a month since applications were due but I am so scared, I check my email every morning! I'm speaking it into existence now, ACCEPTED! wishing everyone the best of luck !

I also applied to NC Central! It is one of my top choices for location. Did you interview with them? I read on their website they offer interviews in Feb but i have not heard from them. 

1 hour ago, NicoSpeech said:

I also applied to NC Central! It is one of my top choices for location. Did you interview with them? I read on their website they offer interviews in Feb but i have not heard from them. 

Right !? I haven't heard anything and I was def. expecting to interview this month as well but I'm assuming with COVID they aren't. Please stay in contact.

3 hours ago, CellaBarnes said:

Right !? I haven't heard anything and I was def. expecting to interview this month as well but I'm assuming with COVID they aren't. Please stay in contact.

Same to you! Where else did you apply?

I also applied to ECU, App State, UVA, Longwood, JMU and ODU. 

59 minutes ago, NicoSpeech said:

Same to you! Where else did you apply?

I also applied to ECU, App State, UVA, Longwood, JMU and ODU. 

I also applied to UVA! In the past it looks like admission decisions were sent out around this time, but in my interview they told me not to expect anything until mid-March!
Best of luck!

On 2/23/2021 at 1:14 PM, learningtobeslp said:

I also applied to UVA! In the past it looks like admission decisions were sent out around this time, but in my interview they told me not to expect anything until mid-March!
Best of luck!

I noticed this too! I had an interview with a different school the same day as my UVA one and heard back from the other program a week later, so it is weird how UVA seems to be taking longer this year

28 minutes ago, slp2023 said:

I noticed this too! I had an interview with a different school the same day as my UVA one and heard back from the other program a week later, so it is weird how UVA seems to be taking longer this year

I agree. I really hope we find out soon! What track did you apply to? I applied to track 1!

1 hour ago, learningtobeslp said:

I agree. I really hope we find out soon! What track did you apply to? I applied to track 1!

Same! I went there for undergrad and I appreciate how many track II students they have to bring different perspectives and experiences to the program.  

Hi, first time here! Just want to share my application info out for future reference.

Speech@NYU/MGHIHP/Emerson(2/5)/Northeaster(2/12)/BU(2/5)

Applied / Interview / Accepted / Waitlisted / Rejected

My overall GPA: 3.6 (Linguistics & Computer Science; MA in Linguistics). GRE: 160 Verbal, 158 Quant, 3.5 Writing (XD)

And I'm taking prereqs currently from UMA (Anatomy&Physio) and MGHIHP (Intro to Audiology). 

So eager to hopefully hear back from more schools in the next 2 weeks or so!

University of Oregon, Idaho State University, University of Utah, University of Montana, University of Minnesota - Duluth, Minnesota State University - Mankato

Applied / Interview / Accepted / Waitlisted Rejected

Edited by c_speech

16 hours ago, Joyjiabao233 said:

Hi, first time here! Just want to share my application info out for future reference.

Speech@NYU/MGHIHP/Emerson(2/5)/Northeaster(2/12)/BU(2/5)

Applied / Interview / Accepted / Waitlisted / Rejected

My overall GPA: 3.6 (Linguistics & Computer Science; MA in Linguistics). GRE: 160 Verbal, 158 Quant, 3.5 Writing (XD)

And I'm taking prereqs currently from UMA (Anatomy&Physio) and MGHIHP (Intro to Audiology). 

Welcome! Where do you live? If you don't mind me asking. I applied to a lot of the schools you did.

On 2/19/2021 at 5:58 PM, LindaAM said:

Hi, I'm from New York and thought I would share 

Schools: Boston University, NYU, Rush University, Ithaca College, Temple University, LIU Brooklyn, MGH, Syracuse, Saint Rose, UT Health San Antonio

Rejected, Accepted, Waitlisted, Interview 

On 2/19/2021 at 12:40 PM, dani_zee said:

I live in New Jersey. My friend who emailed UVM about an application question was told we would start receiving decisions next week!

I see you heard back from UVM! Congrats! Did you hear via email? 

I haven't heard anything from them yet

On 2/18/2021 at 8:16 PM, toastynibs said:

Hi everyone! Thought I'd join the thread :) 
University of Vermont, Rush University, Ithaca College (2/10), Emerson (2/20), Portland State, Teachers College
Applied / Interview / Accepted / Waitlisted Rejected

I've also received a request for supplemental app from Rush

Have you heard from UVM? One other member of this forum received acceptance on 2/27.