I applied to Appalachian State University and East Tennessee State University. Has anyone heard anything from these schools? I am wondering when these schools typically notify students. Thanks so much and good luck to everyone. 

On 3/2/2021 at 7:32 PM, NicoSpeech said:

Curious if anyone received an invitation to interview at NC Central, JMU or Longwood University? 

Just recieved an email from NCCU yesterday, letting us know that "the department will notify applicants of review decisions in mid-March via AdmissionPros, the NCCU application system.  Only international applicants are required to complete an interview and you will be notified directly if you met this criterion."

Hi! I applied to CSULB, CSUF (interview), SFSU (interview), SDSU (waitlist), and CU Boulder (accepted).

Couple of questions:

1. Has anyone attended CSUF's "Open House"? Is it like an interview? Any tips?

2. Does anyone have any insight into CU Boulder? Would love to hear your thoughts on the program and/or university! 

Edited by turkishcoffee

I am from California! 

I applied for :

San Jose State, San Francisco State, East Bay State, Portland State University, University of Washington, and University of Texas-Austin

I got accepted to Portland State and is currently waitlisted for University of Washington

Feel free to message me if you were accepted to Portland !! Has anyone heard anything about their program Im curious!

Hi everyone! 

So glad I just found this forum!

Has anyone applied to William Paterson University or Thomas Jefferson University for fall 2021?

Found out a couple days ago I was waitlisted at WPU and still haven't heard from Jefferson, lmk if anyone has applied or heard back from either of these!

3 hours ago, cjuleskusky said:

Hi everyone! 

So glad I just found this forum!

Has anyone applied to William Paterson University or Thomas Jefferson University for fall 2021?

Found out a couple days ago I was waitlisted at WPU and still haven't heard from Jefferson, lmk if anyone has applied or heard back from either of these!

I got accepted to Willy P Friday 3/5. However I got into my dream school so I will most likely be declining my spot.

29 minutes ago, dani_zee said:

I got accepted to Willy P Friday 3/5. However I got into my dream school so I will most likely be declining my spot.

Congrats on getting into your top school that’s amazing! Which school is it? And I’m hoping I’ll be able to get off the waitlist eventually, I’m hanging in there! 

Found out today that I am on the Tier 1 waitlist for Pacific with a "high" likelyhood of getting a place!!!! I really hope that proves to be correct.  Trying to not get my hopes up, but I am super excited! ?

Hello, all!

Glad this thread was created. I applied to two schools - Baylor and UTRGV. I was already accepted to Baylor and have accepted my offer, but I am waiting on UTRGV for Fall 2021. Has anyone else applied to UTRGV and heard back? It's been a little over a month and my application still says that it's under review. Getting a little anxious here. 

1 hour ago, adi97 said:

Hi all!! 

Just wondering if anyone has heard back from Teacher's College yet? Its a reach school for me and the last one I am waiting for. Thanks!

Hi! I also applied to TC and is waiting for result. I saw that there is one post on the main page that someone received an email to check their portal, but I have not received anything yet. Let's just wait a bit more, the result should come out soon! Good luck!

Hi everyone, new to this forum! Out of field applicant here to share for Boston/NYC/California schools :)

St. John's University, Teachers College Columbia University (3/12)NYU (2/26), Queens College, Boston University (2/5), Northeastern University (3/5), Emerson College (3/4), Fresno State, CSU East Bay, CSU Northridge

Applied / Interview / Accepted / Waitlisted Rejected

On 2/21/2021 at 12:40 PM, SpeechieK said:

Hi everyone?

I applied to 8 programs (3 online, 6 in-person) and noticed many people have started getting interviews for programs.

Programs: Emerson, NYU, Baylor, Chapman, Loyola Unv. Maryland, Chico, NAU, Redlands, UNC Chapel Hill

Accepted, Declined, Interview, Applied

GPA: 3.5, GRE 149 verbal, 151 Quant, 4.0 Writing

On 3/13/2021 at 3:11 PM, nejibrain said:

Hi everyone, new to this forum! Out of field applicant here to share for Boston/NYC/California schools :)

St. John's University, Teachers College Columbia University (3/12)NYU (2/26), Queens College, Boston University (2/5), Northeastern University (3/5), Emerson College (3/4), Fresno State, CSU East Bay (3/15, declining invitation), CSU Northridge

Applied / Interview / Accepted / Waitlisted Rejected

Has anyone officially committed to a school yet? I'm visiting schools I was accepted to before officially committing, but I'm still so scared to press the button when the time comes!