4 minutes ago, Bspeech said:

@mopate999 Cool! UVM is what I am hoping for, I want to stay within my state but if I get rejected, I will then move on of course! I don't necessarily have a top one but one for convenience and tuition purposes, UVM would be nice! 

Hoping for the best for you! I will let you know when I hear back! Whatever the answer may be. 

Wish you the best! I'll keep everyone posted on here.

Hey everyone! Thought I'd hop on here :)

I applied to Pacific University, University of Oregon, Portland State University, University of Utah, University of Texas- Austin, University of Northern Colorado, University of Colorado Boulder (online and on campus), Idaho State University (online).

I have an interview with Pacific and I'm super excited! Has anyone else heard back from any of these schools? Best of luck to everyone. 

Edited by britthalladay

No one has heard from UVM yet, I'm hoping to hear this week or next. I'm pretty sure I'll get accepted because they have a high acceptance rate, but not sure I would attend because of the out-of-state tuition.

22 hours ago, dani_zee said:

No one has heard from UVM yet, I'm hoping to hear this week or next. I'm pretty sure I'll get accepted because they have a high acceptance rate, but not sure I would attend because of the out-of-state tuition.

Haven't heard from them yet. What state do you live in?

Hi everyone! Thought I'd join the thread :) 
University of Vermont, Rush University, Ithaca College (2/10), Emerson (2/20), Portland State, Teachers College
Applied / Interview / Accepted / Waitlisted Rejected

I've also received a request for supplemental app from Rush

13 hours ago, toastynibs said:

Hi everyone! Thought I'd join the thread :) 
University of Vermont, Rush University, Ithaca College (2/10), Emerson (2/20), Portland State, Teachers College
Applied / Interview / Accepted / Waitlisted Rejected

I've also received a request for supplemental app from Rush

Good morning Toastynibs

I wanted to see if you could share the types of questions Emerson asked you? I have my interview soon and I want to be prepared.

Thanks!

On 2/18/2021 at 7:51 AM, mopate999 said:

Haven't heard from them yet. What state do you live in?

I live in New Jersey. My friend who emailed UVM about an application question was told we would start receiving decisions next week!

Hi, I'm from New York and thought I would share 

Schools: Boston University, NYU, Rush University, Ithaca College, Temple University, LIU Brooklyn, MGH, Syracuse, Saint Rose, UT Health San Antonion

Rejected, Accepted, Waitlisted, Interview 

On 1/28/2021 at 11:59 AM, whathespeech said:

Hi! I applied to Bladwin Wallace in Ohio. I'm still waiting to hear back, but I also applied to Carlow University, Edinboro and UGA. I had an interview with Carlow on Tuesday which I think I did well in and I was told that all applicants should hear back around March if all goes well with their accreditation approval :

I applied to Baldwin Wallace too! Still waiting to hear back.

On 2/19/2021 at 6:55 AM, ABC1 said:

Good morning Toastynibs

I wanted to see if you could share the types of questions Emerson asked you? I have my interview soon and I want to be prepared.

Thanks!

messaged you :) 

Hello!

I applied to 8 programs (3 online, 6 in-person) and noticed many people have started getting interviews for programs.

I was wondering, do programs typically send out first wave of interview emails before sending out rejections? My top is Chapman University and I saw many interview offers were sent out on 2/18 and 2/19. Stressing! Also, anyone know how many applicants typically receive interview offers for programs-Chapman has about 300-350 applicants each year.

Many of my other programs do not offer interviews though, just Chapman and Emerson I believe. 

Programs: Emerson, NYU, Baylor, Chapman, Loyola Unv. Maryland, Chico, NAU, Redlands, UNC Chapel Hill

Accepted, Declined, Interview, Applied

My overall GPA: 3.5 (higher CSD); GRE 149 verbal, 151 Quant, 4.0 Writing

Edited by SpeechieK