Hi! I didn't see a fall 2021 applicant thread yet so I felt like making one as applications have been submitted (or are close to being submitted) for the Fall 21 round, and it definitely helps with the waiting process!!! 

American and International program applicants can join in! :)

I'll start: Any Ohio (USA) applicants? Which schools did you apply to? Feel free to mention stats :) 

I am new to this site so not sure if this is appropriate on this post. I just received an invitation to interview for LLU's SLP Masters Program. I also applied to CBU but have yet to hear anything from that school. My options are slim as relocation is not an option for me and I do not plan on taking the GRE. Looking forward to hearing everyone's experiences ...

11 hours ago, Jmonets said:

I am new to this site so not sure if this is appropriate on this post. I just received an invitation to interview for LLU's SLP Masters Program. I also applied to CBU but have yet to hear anything from that school. My options are slim as relocation is not an option for me and I do not plan on taking the GRE. Looking forward to hearing everyone's experiences ...

I got my LLU group interview, I currently go to CBU but am not applying, I don’t think they have released it yet though.

Hi! I applied to Bladwin Wallace in Ohio. I'm still waiting to hear back, but I also applied to Carlow University, Edinboro and UGA. I had an interview with Carlow on Tuesday which I think I did well in and I was told that all applicants should hear back around March if all goes well with their accreditation approval :

On 1/27/2021 at 10:29 AM, cst219 said:

I got my LLU group interview, I currently go to CBU but am not applying, I don’t think they have released it yet though.

YAY!!! I'm anxious for the way it'll play out over zoom. Im at CBU also (Jasmine S.) I'm sure we have a couple classes together if we are applying for grad programs :) Did you apply to other programs?? I'm still considering applying to some online and part-time programs but not quite sold yet haha

5 hours ago, samthespeechie said:

I too got an interview for Loma Linda! Congrats to us!! I'm a recent CBU grad and FA21 applicant and a professor told me they'd be interviewing at the end of February. Hope that helps.

I'm applying to a lot of places since I have low stats. Biola, Cal State Fulllerton, Cal Baptist, and Loma Linda in Southern California. Rush and DePaul in Chicago. Rocky Mountain in Utah, Abilene Christian in Texas, Faulkner in Alabama, and MUSC in South Carolina. 

That's awesome!!! Thank you for the info... you for sure will get in somewhere! ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Jmonets said:

YAY!!! I'm anxious for the way it'll play out over zoom. Im at CBU also (Jasmine S.) I'm sure we have a couple classes together if we are applying for grad programs :) Did you apply to other programs?? I'm still considering applying to some online and part-time programs but not quite sold yet haha

I am very nervous about the interview, especially because I have severe stage freight! I am not a huge fan of speaking in front of groups (I have been working on it though), I am hoping I can show my personality still. Yes!! I think I remember you (I am Caitlyn T), I dont really speak up too much. :)

I also applied to Abilene Christian University in Texas, Andrews University, and University of Saint Augustine. I didn't have the money to do more, but honestly there weren't too many more programs I was REALLY excited about. If you know of some online programs that look good, let me know, I have been considering it more because of Covid. Personally, CBU didn't seam like a fit to me. I feel like it might be cause I transferred in and wasn't able to connect with the students or the professors, but I'm unsure. Are you in the practicum?

3 hours ago, cst219 said:

I am very nervous about the interview, especially because I have severe stage freight! I am not a huge fan of speaking in front of groups (I have been working on it though), I am hoping I can show my personality still. Yes!! I think I remember you (I am Caitlyn T), I dont really speak up too much. :)

I also applied to Abilene Christian University in Texas, Andrews University, and University of Saint Augustine. I didn't have the money to do more, but honestly there weren't too many more programs I was REALLY excited about. If you know of some online programs that look good, let me know, I have been considering it more because of Covid. Personally, CBU didn't seam like a fit to me. I feel like it might be cause I transferred in and wasn't able to connect with the students or the professors, but I'm unsure. Are you in the practicum?

Yessss Ma’am!! I PMd you :)

On 1/28/2021 at 10:08 PM, cst219 said:

If you know of some online programs that look good, let me know, I have been considering it more because of Covid.

I put a list up of the online programs, you can check the topic "UVM SLP 2021." There are only 13 ASHA accredited programs that are fully online right now! Some are still accepting applications for this cycle. 

Hi from South Florida!

I'm applying to basically all of the Florida schools and two out of state. 

Schools: Univ of Florida, Univ of Central Florida, Florida State Univ, Univ of South Florida, Florida International Univ, Florida Atlantic Univ , Georgia Southern, and Univ of Tennessee. So anxious to hear back from them!!

Edited by slpsp