2022 Neuroscience PhD Applicants and Admissions Results

neur0naut

8 minutes ago, neuro28 said:

I heard back last night! I'm sure you'll hear back soon ?

Congrats!! If you don't mind sharing was it a personalized email/phone call or did it seem like a bulk send out? 

1 hour ago, hello_neuro said:

Congrats!! If you don't mind sharing was it a personalized email/phone call or did it seem like a bulk send out? 

I also was accepted today! I received a call from Dr. Fowler. She said they are not doing in person second interviews and because of that they have started sending out admission offers. I imagine that since it was a call at first, that they are going through a list. She said an email would be sent later 

Edited by abbeyaverde1

Does anybody know if UMichigan PIBS admissions interfere with the # of students accepted into direct (NGP)? I applied the NGP route and have an interview soon but saw that a different person for PIBS got accepted. Just slightly panicky, but congrats to that person!!

23 hours ago, abbeyaverde1 said:

I also was accepted today! I received a call from Dr. Fowler. She said they are not doing in person second interviews and because of that they have started sending out admission offers. I imagine that since it was a call at first, that they are going through a list. She said an email would be sent later 

Same here! I was surprised that they canceled the second round of interviews, but I am excited about the offer!

On 2/9/2022 at 12:08 PM, hello_neuro said:

It was a personalized email for me! 

23 hours ago, electrophys said:

Congrats!! Did you do the Jan 14th or Jan 21st interview?

Jan 14th

11 hours ago, EPM said:

Has anyone heard back from UCLA after the Feb 6-7 interview yet? In the past years it looks like they released decisions like right away. Thanks! 

During the info session they mentioned that they plan on releasing decisions the week of Feb 14th! :) 

7 minutes ago, winstonian3 said:

Only been ghosted by UT Austin so far, so I'm happy with my acceptances and basically down to choosing between Hopkins Psych and Brain Sciences and Duke Clinical Psych! Would love to chat with anyone else thinking about those programs. 

congrats, that's amazing!!

On 2/11/2022 at 11:39 AM, winstonian3 said:

Only been ghosted by UT Austin so far, so I'm happy with my acceptances and basically down to choosing between Hopkins Psych and Brain Sciences and Duke Clinical Psych! Would love to chat with anyone else thinking about those programs. 

Congrats on the acceptances!

When did you get JHU PBS offer? And if it's alright who was your PI of choice? 

Edit: Also, why aren't you considering UPenn neuro?

Edited by uninvitedColumbus