2022-2023 Clinical Psychology Applications - Canada

20 hours ago, Gradschool2022 said:

Has anyone heard from McMaster, Ottawa, or Concordia about formal interviews? Does anyone have inside scoop on their admissions process? 

I have not heard anything from Ottawa re interviews (formal or informal). Application status says 'under review'

22 hours ago, Gradschool2022 said:

Has anyone heard from McMaster, Ottawa, or Concordia about formal interviews? Does anyone have inside scoop on their admissions process? 

I haven't heard from Concordia for an interview. Seems like no one has yet. I'm assuming they will be reaching out to shortlisted applicants within the next few weeks. 

1 hour ago, Lavender_1 said:

I have not heard anything from Ottawa re interviews (formal or informal). Application status says 'under review'

Mine too. Although some people received an email last week that their application is still being considered. I didn’t get that email but didn’t get a rejection letter either. So it’s a little confusing. 

24 minutes ago, space-psych said:

I haven't heard from Concordia for an interview. Seems like no one has yet. I'm assuming they will be reaching out to shortlisted applicants within the next few weeks. 

True, I heard from a friend who did her undergrad there that they’ve just started reviewing applications so we have to wait a few weeks. 

I received and informal invite from UVIC (Clinical Neuropsychology) on December 30th and interviewed on Jan 4th. Then, I had a meeting with the graduate students this week. The PI told me that she would reach out with the final decision later on. Feel free to DM for the initials. 

Also, whoever received the interview from Windsor , could you please share the PI initials?

On 1/22/2022 at 4:26 PM, Gradschool2022 said:

Mine too. Although some people received an email last week that their application is still being considered. I didn’t get that email but didn’t get a rejection letter either. So it’s a little confusing. 

Exactly the same here, by the way! No email or rejection letter.

44 minutes ago, PetsAndSuperHeroes said:

If anyone else has received an acceptance from UCalgary, could you DM me your POI? I am obviously getting impatient over here. 

Did you have an interview?

19 minutes ago, clinpsychhopeful2021 said:

has anyone heard much from ryerson, or know their typical timeline?

Hi, I heard from them in early January for a prelim interview and was told I'd hear about the 'short-list' (those invited to the interview weekend) by late jan/early feb 

22 minutes ago, clinpsychhopeful2021 said:

has anyone heard much from ryerson, or know their typical timeline?

I'm also curious about this! I have my first interview scheduled for Feb 11, but I haven't heard anything re visiting/interview day. I know last year visiting day was on Feb 8.

Edited by clinicalpsychhopeful5

1 hour ago, PeanutButterBread said:

Has anyone heard from York's clinical program regarding interviews?

York's profs reach out and conduct interviews on their own schedule, and might also have students interview with grad students. There is an open house this Friday at 1pm, but there is no "interview day" and the open house is not mandatory. 

I know that at least a couple of profs have conducted interviews or are currently in the process of doing so.

40 minutes ago, lemonsqueezy said:

York's profs reach out and conduct interviews on their own schedule, and might also have students interview with grad students. There is an open house this Friday at 1pm, but there is no "interview day" and the open house is not mandatory. 

I know that at least a couple of profs have conducted interviews or are currently in the process of doing so.

Thank you so much for this information!?