MSW 2022 CANADA APPLICATION FORUM

Does the release of offer having the same time frame between Canadian and international applicants? Knowing that the majority of offers will release mid-Feb, I am not sure if I have the sufficient time to apply for study permits and criminal non-conviction records.

And the time waiting for results of application is really killing me lol. I am now checking the application portal and email once every hour.

11 hours ago, rexwsc said:

Does the release of offer having the same time frame between Canadian and international applicants? Knowing that the majority of offers will release mid-Feb, I am not sure if I have the sufficient time to apply for study permits and criminal non-conviction records.

And the time waiting for results of application is really killing me lol. I am now checking the application portal and email once every hour.

For UofT last year, from what I can remember, international applicants found out in mid Feb, and domestic in early-mid April. You can check last year's forum to be sure though.

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has heard back recently from the MSWWP program from university of windsor?

anxiously waiting to hear back because I applied two months ago and they have rolling admissions.

1 hour ago, madamemsw2022 said:

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has heard back recently from the MSWWP program from university of windsor?

anxiously waiting to hear back because I applied two months ago and they have rolling admissions.

I didn't submit my documents until December 15th but am checking 24/7 it feels like to see if my status has changed to at least "in process" lol... the waiting game is brutal ?

Not yet and I submitted everything including reference on Nov 22nd. I feel your pain but I don't count the two weeks of holidays since no one from the university will be working during that time. They probably just got back to work on Tue this week

3 hours ago, madamemsw2022 said:

Oh goodness I feel you! All of my paperwork and references were submitted by Nov 21! So we are in similar boats. I hope that we hear back soon :) 

@mlmsw2022

Edited by madamemsw2022
Why not

18 hours ago, rexwsc said:

hi there, i also applied to UOFT MSW advanced standing, finger crossed we all can get in, do u know how many international students do they accept per year approximately 

I was reading the forums for last year and someone who applied the second week of December heard back on the 27th of January! So who knows! I wish you the best of luck, please update me if you receive any word!!

@MLMSW2022 :) 

Edited by madamemsw2022

That's helpful. Thanks! Good luck!

7 minutes ago, madamemsw2022 said:

I was reading the forums for last year and someone who applied the second week of December heard back on the 27th of January! So who knows! I wish you the best of luck, please update me if you receive any word!!

@MLMSW2022 :) 

On 1/4/2022 at 1:53 PM, ktr said:

Struggling with these word counts! Anyone else applying to Kings confused on how you're supposed to fully answer their questions with examples within such tiny word counts... 

OMG yes!!! The instructions also say you must write in essay format. which is confusing to another level because the word limit is insanely small to provide much info.

On 1/5/2022 at 10:16 PM, MSW-Advanced Standing said:

my application status at UOFT is now still "submitted" , does anyone 's status changed?

Mine is the same as well.  From what I heard last year, they make decisions by Feb - April.  So It's going to be a while until we hear back from them.

Good luck to everyone who has applied!

19 hours ago, ChipDip said:

My UBC 2-year application still says “in progress” when I click on it but I have submitted all my documents that I needed and my references are done. Is this the case for others?

I submitted my application for the UBC-O 2 year program in November and in early December received an email from the UBC-O College of Graduate Studies saying my application was being reviewed by the program; with all that, mine still says "In Progress". I hope this helps!