MSW 2022 CANADA APPLICATION FORUM

11 minutes ago, veronica58 said:

I’m wondering if we call in to SW admissions and ask if they would tell us ? I’m thinking these convoys are really messing up the mail delivery times

Maybe!! I tried to call today and it said to email because people are working remotely…but then when I email I don’t get an answer so who knows! But I was calling the school of social work, maybe admissions directly would be better

31 minutes ago, ChipDip said:

Maybe!! I tried to call today and it said to email because people are working remotely…but then when I email I don’t get an answer so who knows! But I was calling the school of social work, maybe admissions directly would be better

Who did you try to call? I just checked the faculty staff list, looks like Liza Calda is the admissions coordinator 

19 minutes ago, veronica58 said:

Who did you try to call? I just checked the faculty staff list, looks like Liza Calda is the admissions coordinator 

That’s who I called! Before I had called someone different and I was able to talk to them about my application and they were helpful, but unfortunately I don’t remember who that was or the number I called. 

1 hour ago, CaseyMSW said:

Hi all, sadly I have received the email from Carleton and I didn't get in.

Fyi: international student, applied for msw 2years program.

Fingers crossed for my other applications.

Sorry to hear, but thank you for sharing the update. Hope you get into your other schools! 

17 hours ago, DD2021 said:

For Windsor MSWwp non-bsw applicants - has anyone heard back with results yet? How long did it take for your application to change status dates (after the first in process status)? This will be week 5 for me. 

I submitted Jan 23, changed to in process on Feb 3.

When I applied for the Jan start previously, it changed status immediately the next day and then I didn't hear back for over 3 months. They definitely aren't on track w "4-6 weeks"!

19 hours ago, teaandSW21 said:

I know it's only Monday BUT has anyone seen any change in status for Carleton 2 year? I haven't yet.. we are getting so close now to hearing back. By this Wednesday last year people got accepted. 

Mine just changed this morning to "Review in progress by department"  so it will be any day now!! 

5 hours ago, MSW2022 said:

I submitted Jan 23, changed to in process on Feb 3.

When I applied for the Jan start previously, it changed status immediately the next day and then I didn't hear back for over 3 months. They definitely aren't on track w "4-6 weeks"!

Thank you - I was more so curious re: people saying their status changed to in process multiple times and that being a good sign of being accepted. I was wondering how long it took for their status change date to change again after the first in-process status. 

20 hours ago, ChipDip said:

That’s who I called! Before I had called someone different and I was able to talk to them about my application and they were helpful, but unfortunately I don’t remember who that was or the number I called. 

Well, I just sent my $500 deposit to U of C so I’m sure we will be getting our admission letters from DAL any minute now ??‍♀️