MSW 2022 CANADA APPLICATION FORUM

4 hours ago, MSW-Advanced Standing said:

Anyone got accepted or rejected by UBC advanced standing ?? 
I wonder when they will give me a decision ?? Just curious to know the result 

Hey, not sure if you are looking for the UBC-O or UBC-Vancouver program info - I got my UBC- Vancouver advanced standing acceptance letter at the beginning of the month. The deadline to accept is March 24th.

23 hours ago, Hoping_MSW said:

What are the chances of coming off waitlist for western msw (2 year) ?? It has literally been my dream program for the last 4 years. 

I feel like the chances are pretty good tbh. I'm so curious to know what about the program makes it your dream program? I've read the material online, interested in your perspective. Thanks!

Does anyone know U of T's tuition costs? I found some info (2020-2021) but it only mentions the first two semesters at about 11k. If anyone knows anything else, that would be super helpful! thank you :)

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-17 at 11.54.58 AM.jpeg

4 hours ago, ktr said:

I feel like the chances are pretty good tbh. I'm so curious to know what about the program makes it your dream program? I've read the material online, interested in your perspective. Thanks!

4 hours ago, ktr said:

Just personal preference based on a multitude of things. 1) I have a house in  London 2)My fiancé lives in London and is finishing her own academic Program 3) I currently attend western and am a varsity athlete and have always wanted to combine my passion for athletics with my social work interests. 4) I’ve got some health issues and would love to stay close proximity to my current doctors