2 hours ago, Chxnfu said:

I just called Dal and they confirm that we should hear back by tommorow or Friday the latest. Fingers crossed you all get in! (Anyone heard anything from Dal today?)

Nope haven't heard anything yet. Did they say if it would go to our personal email or somewhere else?

Just got my rejection letter. If it makes anyone else feel better, with the stats they provided on the rejection letter there was only a 8.7% acceptance rate meaning 91.3% of applicant did not get a seat. Very disappointing, this year was extremely competitive. This is my third year applying to the Canadian schools, will be looking into American schools for the next cycle. 

Edited by Justspeechie24

5 minutes ago, teachtospeech said:

Nope haven't heard anything yet. Did they say if it would go to our personal email or somewhere else?

In the email when they confirmed they received all our documents they did say that we will be contacted at that same email 

7 hours ago, Slpyyz said:

In the email when they confirmed they received all our documents they did say that we will be contacted at that same email 

I also got my rejection from Dal today and it was to the same email that I received the confirmation that my application was complete back in Feb. I'm still on the waitlist at UofA, Western, and McGill. If anyone is in the same situation feel free to message me and we can stress out together about the continued waiting game. Fingers crossed for those who didn't hear today, I hope that you get answers tomorrow. 

Hi everyone :) Has anyone heard anything from UofT regarding the waitlist? I received an email to set up my JOINid account, but my login wasn't working and I have been waiting for them to respond to my email. Hoping to hear something soon as its been almost a month already! 

Just got waitlisted at Dal. I got accepted to all of the Ontario schools so I'm honestly surprised but oh well. I'm removing myself from the waitlist but good luck to everyone on the waitlist and congrats to those who got accepted! 

Edited by SLPtobe2024

just got my rejection letter from Dal. They are probably too busy to even attach a formal rejection letter. Also, a reminder maybe to those of you who might also have shared two email addresses when applying, the completion check email back to Feb and this rejection today are actually sent to two email addresses. 

Just now, SLPhopeful2022 said:

I just found out I'm on the waitlist at Dal. Does anyone have any insight on how long the waitlist might be and what the chances of getting off it are? I saw people mentioning how many members the Facebook group has but wasn't able to find it

Search "dalhousie scsd class of 2025" on Facebook! Currently at 9 members 

4 hours ago, SpeechPath22 said:

Hi everyone :) Has anyone heard anything from UofT regarding the waitlist? I received an email to set up my JOINid account, but my login wasn't working and I have been waiting for them to respond to my email. Hoping to hear something soon as its been almost a month already! 

Hi there! I've been creeping this forum for years but I figured I should actually make an account and put in some info that can be beneficial. 

I am also waitlisted for UofT and I recieved the same JOINid email. I was confused as it stated we need a student number in order to sign in, but we don't have student numbers as we are not students yet lol. I ended up calling the SLP department and emailing too. They told me both over the phone and via email that the email is just "in case" we get in. AKA it would only work if and when we get in and have a student number. I don't really think this process makes sense but that is what I was told. If anyone else has any input about this I would love to hear it!

52 minutes ago, SLPAPPVCV said:

Hi there! I've been creeping this forum for years but I figured I should actually make an account and put in some info that can be beneficial. 

I am also waitlisted for UofT and I recieved the same JOINid email. I was confused as it stated we need a student number in order to sign in, but we don't have student numbers as we are not students yet lol. I ended up calling the SLP department and emailing too. They told me both over the phone and via email that the email is just "in case" we get in. AKA it would only work if and when we get in and have a student number. I don't really think this process makes sense but that is what I was told. If anyone else has any input about this I would love to hear it!

Ok thank you so much for sharing! It doesn't really make sense that NOW they send us the email, especially if the JOINid platform is not where we will be receiving a waitlist offer. Did they by chance say when they will be sending out more offers? This wait is killing me lol 

29 minutes ago, SpeechPath22 said:

Ok thank you so much for sharing! It doesn't really make sense that NOW they send us the email, especially if the JOINid platform is not where we will be receiving a waitlist offer. Did they by chance say when they will be sending out more offers? This wait is killing me lol 

Nope they were pretty plain with telling me how it is. I have a feeling they haven’t even started the waitlist, but I could be wrong.