NSERC PGS D 2022-2023

MarleyBarley

Just now, SFU_student said:

I just got an email from NSERC to set up my extranet password (didn't have an account before).

Side note, if we're not offered an award, how do we know if we're on the waitlist?

It should let you know if you're waitlisted explicitly. My understanding is that it's also going to display your ranking, which will give you a better idea of the likelihood of getting off the list if that happens.  

2 minutes ago, SFU_student said:

I just got an email from NSERC to set up my extranet password (didn't have an account before).

Side note, if we're not offered an award, how do we know if we're on the waitlist?

Please, I'm not getting any email. What's going on?

2 minutes ago, SFU_student said:

I'm also from SFU! Can I ask what the first letter of your last name is? Last year results were coming out in that order...

1 minute ago, cosmocube said:

Maybe the order is also related to the program and the committee it falls under?

Could also be based on application/reference number? I'm just thinking it's alphabetical based on last year's order of release.
I'm S so I'll be here a while ?