Who's Applying for Fall 2012? Where are you Applying?

litjust

Eventful 24 hours on my end.

1) Denied by Penn. I wasn't invited to interview, so I knew it was coming.

2) Admitted to HGSE (Ed.D. - Higher Ed). Totally unexpected. Received news via phone call.

3) Emailed Penn State to decline their offer.

Good luck, everyone! Congrats to the recent Stanford admits!

Amazing wayoutwest128! You've had quite a run. Congratulations!

Congrats!!! OMG!!!!! How did you find out??? *Just saw that you got admitted via phone. Did your status change online?

I'm not sure if my online status changed, since I never figured out where to easily find it for Stanford. My ApplyWeb account just lists the application as being received and processed.

2) Admitted to HGSE (Ed.D. - Higher Ed). Totally unexpected. Received news via phone call.

Congrats!

@HigherLearning, thanks!

@Peanutlion, once you receive an email, I believe you log in as usual and scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Below "Decision Status," you should see a link that reads "Your application decision is now available online."

Wow, congrats!!!!!! It's just crazy how these decisions turn out. You just never know.

Never give up!

Eventful 24 hours on my end. 1) Denied by Penn. I wasn't invited to interview, so I knew it was coming. 2) Admitted to HGSE (Ed.D. - Higher Ed). Totally unexpected. Received news via phone call. 3) Emailed Penn State to decline their offer. Good luck, everyone! Congrats to the recent Stanford admits!

Congrats, wayoutwest!!! Exciting 24 hours :D

Wow, congrats!!!!!! It's just crazy how these decisions turn out. You just never know. Never give up!

I hope you keep/use your own advice, since I know you're waiting on a call. It's not over until you receive a rejection. Sending mucho positivity your way B)

I hope you keep/use your own advice, since I know you're waiting on a call. It's not over until you receive a rejection. Sending mucho positivity your way B)

Awwwww... you're the best. I needed that.

Best advice I've heard all day! I'm waiting to hear back from Stanford, and even though I didn't receive a call today, I'm keeping hope alive until I get an official rejection.

Wow, congrats!!!!!! It's just crazy how these decisions turn out. You just never know.

Never give up!

Don't give up on Stanford yet! Ditto to TexanLex and anyone else still waiting on a decision.

Rejected from HGSE :(

Woke up when my phone received a new email notification at 3 AM my time (about 14 hours ago). So crept out of bed, go tot my computer, and checked my status. Not a great start to a weekend.

Oh well. I didn't expect any different anyway. Also, thanfully, it wasn't my first choice :)

Congratulations to everyone on their Stanford, Harvard, and UCLA admits!

And good luck to everyone else. Everything that happens happens for a reason :)

Haven't heard anything from SUSE or HGSE and no change in application status. I though Stanford sent out decision after March 15. Remember reading it somewhere. and HGSE after 26th March.

Acceptance dates for the HGSE masters programs from previous years:

Tuesday March 8, 2011

Tuesday March 9, 2010

Friday March 13, 2009

Friday March 14, 2008

If I was a betting man, I would put money on hearing back Tuesday, March 6th.

Edited by Airwick

Got rejected from Northwestern as well; it was my top choice.

Sorry to hear that. Chin up.

"Everything that happens happens for a reason." I am such a believer in this. I hope everything works out for you.

Accepted! Stanford LDT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Congrats, Airwick!! I'm excited for you :)

Firebird, I'm sure your remaining choices will work out! I hope you find something else to brighten your spirits this weekend.