Fulbright 2013-2014

Cyclone88

Blaaaaaah Malta, please send results this week! The guy I talked to at the Fulbright office said that they were hoping for that. But it might not happen. buyg9pugno;jfhs';olrk/;l,l

Blaaaaaah Malta, please send results this week! The guy I talked to at the Fulbright office said that they were hoping for that. But it might not happen. buyg9pugno;jfhs';olrk/;l,l

Wow, I'm surprised they even gave you that level of specificity, that they basically have the results and are trying to get them out, no?

Accepted as an ETA in Germany! Congrats to everyone else who got good news and fingers crossed for those still waiting to hear. :)

Thanks! Looks like it will be more waiting for several of us. So happy for y'all that got word today!

I hope this forum doesnt die down now that Germany has heard....

For what it's worth, the Central American/Caribbean applicants are still here! 

I'm an alternate to JF too (which I'll turn down.....) hope you end up getting it. I know a lot of alternates for JF who ended up getting it in the end, hope you are one of them.

Thanks Mims.  And congrats to you!  Even though I'm bummed, I'm really happy for you.  I hope your research goes well.