Applications for Fall 2013!

I am still waiting to hear back from SDSU (those of you that did, how were you informed? Snail mail? Email? And how much longer after you had a completed application?), but I've been accepted to both CSULB and CSUF. I'm trying to decide between at least the two of those and I'm having a hard time. What have you guys heard about their programs from people in the field/ students? Who has a better reputation, better professors, better field placement support, stronger for clinical focus, etc? Any insight you guys have gathered would be greatly appreciated!

My application was complete December 3rd for SDSU and I heard back on Monday via letter in the mail

I was just accepted into SDSU! A question for the other people accepted. The letter I received asked me to send a verification within 10 days of receiving the letter to reserve my spot. Does anyone know if this is binding? I haven't heard from any of the other schools I applied to yet and I don't want to be stuck at SDSU if I get accepted from a school that I would choose over it. Thanks!

Congrats!  I went to SDSU for undergrad. I also have a few friends who are currently in the MSW program. They have described the program as very intense but they all seem to enjoy it :-).

I received an email from someone at USC- I don't know if its because I applied to the VAC. I have until the 4th of March to accept. I already declined my interview with BU. I applied originally Dec 17 but my application wasn't complete until Jan 22. I have not bothered to check what I says online.
Congrats about USC! I'm assuming that they emailed you because it's the virtual campus you applied to. Unfotunately, I'm still stuck hunting down my mailman everyday, with no word on any medium yet. *Fingers crossed*

I was real annoying and called again today and they verified that it would be sent by today end of the day. I was assuming that they meant of the end business day, which is in 6 minutes. What in the world!!!

I was real annoying and called again today and they verified that it would be sent by today end of the day. I was assuming that they meant of the end business day, which is in 6 minutes. What in the world!!!