Applications for Fall 2013!

Did you apply for early decision?

I did - I submitted on December 2. I know one of my references wasn't submitted until the 10th, but I don't know if that bumped me to regular action or not.

I'm just very concerned.

I did - I submitted on December 2. I know one of my references wasn't submitted until the 10th, but I don't know if that bumped me to regular action or not.

I'm just very concerned.

Shoot, the late rec might have bumped you (I'm just guessing, I don't know for sure) but I feel like you should have at least gotten an email. I would call them on Monday and see what's up. 

Shoot, the late rec might have bumped you (I'm just guessing, I don't know for sure) but I feel like you should have at least gotten an email. I would call them on Monday and see what's up. 

I mean, that's what I'm thinking at this point but I don't want to get my hopes up. I haven't heard anyone who has been rejected so I am just unsure.

I will definitely give them a call on Monday. Thanks :)

I mean, that's what I'm thinking at this point but I don't want to get my hopes up. I haven't heard anyone who has been rejected so I am just unsure.

I will definitely give them a call on Monday. Thanks :)

I also applied early decision and did not hear anything from UW on Thursday.  I called on Friday; the director of admissions emailed late Friday to say she would look into what happened and get back to me Monday.  I got the impression from her assistant that this had happened to a few people.  Just keep following up with them.  Good luck. 

I also applied early decision and did not hear anything from UW on Thursday.  I called on Friday; the director of admissions emailed late Friday to say she would look into what happened and get back to me Monday.  I got the impression from her assistant that this had happened to a few people.  Just keep following up with them.  Good luck. 

Also, the assistant said that everyone had been contact on Thursday one way or the other -- so if you weren't contacted that may actually be a good thing.  I have heard of rejections going out.

Oh! Interesting - I will definitely be following up tomorrow. Keep me posted if you hear anything, and I will do the same! Good luck to you as well.

Also, the assistant said that everyone had been contact on Thursday one way or the other -- so if you weren't contacted that may actually be a good thing.  I have heard of rejections going out.

That's interesting. I'm guessing it was a fairly large pool of applicants for early decision. 

Just thought I'd join in and say that I got into the University of Denver and University of Pennsylvania! Found out about both on Friday. So it was very good day!

Keeping my fingers crossed for financial aid!

I'm so anxious to get some follow up emails from UW. I'd like to get started on the background check/look around on MyGradProgram but I don't have a code/UW net ID :rolleyes: Anyone else seriously considering UW? Congrats to everyone who is in so far and good luck to everyone waiting. 

I'm so anxious to get some follow up emails from UW. I'd like to get started on the background check/look around on MyGradProgram but I don't have a code/UW net ID :rolleyes: Anyone else seriously considering UW? Congrats to everyone who is in so far and good luck to everyone waiting. 

I'm going to UW! I'm so thrilled to get in there, I love Seattle and did one year of undergrad at UW, can't wait to be back.

I applied to Portland State but will not accept the offer if I'm accepted.

Hey, Paige_Elizabeth! I am right there with you! I really liked UW when I visited and coming from portland, it's much less of a move than some of my other options. I do want to get more information about the program/job prospects in or out of seattle afterwards with it, financial aid and all of that before I make my final decision though =)

The wait is finally over, I got into Fordham (the last school I was waiting on) !!! If anyone else's application was complete on or before Jan 14th, your VIP page may be updated. Take a look! Now I have to make a decision (I don't find out about VCU until May but they've been out of the running). 

It's between Fordham and DU for me :)

Congrats to everyone on their acceptances and hang in there for those who are still waiting- I know the feeling, it comes to an end eventually haha!

The wait is finally over, I got into Fordham (the last school I was waiting on) !!! If anyone else's application was complete on or before Jan 14th, your VIP page may be updated. Take a look! Now I have to make a decision (I don't find out about VCU until May but they've been out of the running).  It's between Fordham and DU for me :)  Congrats to everyone on their acceptances and hang in there for those who are still waiting- I know the feeling, it comes to an end eventually haha!
Congrats in Fordham! Still waiting... Ugh! So they send an email at all or u just have to keep checking your VIP page?

Also, the assistant said that everyone had been contact on Thursday one way or the other -- so if you weren't contacted that may actually be a good thing. I have heard of rejections going out.

Have you heard anything? I've called and emailed but I haven't heard back.

I'm going to UW! I'm so thrilled to get in there, I love Seattle and did one year of undergrad at UW, can't wait to be back.

I applied to Portland State but will not accept the offer if I'm accepted.

Hey, Paige_Elizabeth! I am right there with you! I really liked UW when I visited and coming from portland, it's much less of a move than some of my other options. I do want to get more information about the program/job prospects in or out of seattle afterwards with it, financial aid and all of that before I make my final decision though =)

Peachy, I applied to PSU as well and will not be accepting the offer if I'm admitted either. Should I withdraw my apps for the schools I know I definitely won't be attending? Or is it too late since they have probably already begun to review them?

MSdubbs, I am right there with you on financial aid and all of that. Hopefully we will get some emails later this week?