bgk

Blogging '12-'13?

I would also be interested in blogging about my experience with the grad app process.

I'm sure I could find the time to blog periodically. I have my first interview in less than two weeks. :)

Same! I had a pretty non-traditional trip through the process and would love to talk about it.

Thanks for volunteering guys, I've added you all.  Please try to a good catch up post.  With that I think we're done for now.

I really need to add some insight, I'm dying to share my thoughts, dreams, nightmares and desires. Hopes, dreams, mistakes, redemption. Thanks:)

I would love to get some feedback and suggestions on my grad school interview situation and my immediate rejection letter

I'm an Associate Professor at the University of Washington and I'm on Psychology and Neurobiology admissions committees. I'd like to write a blog starting with 10 tips for interviewing (since I see students make some pretty basic mistakes) and generally explaining what we, as interviewers are looking for.

Guest |||

If possible, I would be happy to write a blog on numerous topics relating to graduate school and applying.