Neuroscience applicants for Fall 2013

mccamel

I believe they did.  At least for the interview invite I received, the sessions are Jan 9-11 and 16-18.  So, it would be REALLY short notice if they sent any more invites out for the second session, and the first session is already over.

I was planning business casual for my actual faculty interviews as well. I'm a girl so I was planning on slacks, boots or flats, and a sweater over a nice tshirt (or buttondown, if everyone else looks like they're dressing up).

Congrats!! :) Is it you on the results?

Thanks!

Yep...phone call said official email will be sent out within the next couple of days. Interview period is at the end of February. Didn't give me precise dates.

Edited by glia

Thanks!

Yep...phone call said official email will be sent out within the next couple of days. Interview period is at the end of February. Didn't give me precise dates.

Really hope that I can get it too :)

Interview dates are already posted on their website:

Invitations to interview for the fall 2013 application cycle will be sent mid-January. Our recruitment event will take place between February 27, 2013 thru March 1, 2013. Interviews will be scheduled on Wednesday, Feb 27 and Friday, March 1.

I don't understand why Stanford and UCSD have exactly the same interview dates.

Edited by ak1921

For those of you called by stanford, did you receive an email also or were you told when one might arrive?

I got an email from a professor that I will be soon contacted by admissions office about the details of the interview. No exact date though.

I got an email from a professor that I will be soon contacted by admissions office about the details of the interview. No exact date though.

Btw, congrats on the Stanford invite! I'm going to assume Stanford interview invitations have been all sent out? 

I'll keep hoping till the end of this week. But, it's looking sad face :(

Edited by nibblingsushi