Fall 2014 applicants??

My pleasure.

I usually go with the medium sized (I split with a friend... don't judge) and the flavors are right on target.  Also the drizzle matters... a bit. I think they have a hazelnut drizzle - if you get that along with some chocolate drizzle. MMM! Life could be dream.

Ain't nobody judgin. I get the medium size and don't split it with anyone under any circumstances. Mine.

I'll disagree with you on the drizzle though. Ever just get a mouthful of syrup come through your straw? Gross.

Ain't nobody judgin. I get the medium size and don't split it with anyone under any circumstances. Mine.

I'll disagree with you on the drizzle though. Ever just get a mouthful of syrup come through your straw? Gross.

Amen to this.  Doesn't happen as often with SB, but Caribou coffee (oh midwest...) likes to leave hidden syrup pockets in everything.  I'm pretty sure they've made my mouth bleed.

Amen to this.  Doesn't happen as often with SB, but Caribou coffee (oh midwest...) likes to leave hidden syrup pockets in everything.  I'm pretty sure they've made my mouth bleed.

I just think it's hilarious when I order a mocha frappuccino LIGHT and they pour drizzle all over the top. No! That is the opposite of light, and unpleasant to boot. I feel your pain, Katia_Chan. 

Funny, I actually drink Caribou K-Cups. I had no idea it was a coffee chain.

Oh. Well, sorry for the rejection but thank you for the answer. I'm really in a phase where I just want to get this over and done with :)

I know! I got rejected from Harvard today (and I knew it would happen), but I hate when places say: we'll send via post the results. I like the classy touch. Harvard does that and yet I found out via the website. 

Oh. Well, sorry for the rejection but thank you for the answer. I'm really in a phase where I just want to get this over and done with :)

I’m in the same boat. Haven’t yet received my rejection and just want it done! 

Honestly, it is way higher ranked than tufts so if I got in I would have felt obligated to move there and I do not want to at all!

For those interested, I posted on the results board about a message I received from CUNY Grad. Basically: "be patient, but have hope." They've apparently made offers as late as April 14th before. My fiancee got invited to an interview at St John's in Queens, so it's a bit stressful! Also, if they wait until April 14th, I might have to decline just because I have another school that wants to hear back earlier than that waiting.

I just think it's hilarious when I order a mocha frappuccino LIGHT and they pour drizzle all over the top. No! That is the opposite of light, and unpleasant to boot. I feel your pain, Katia_Chan. 

Funny, I actually drink Caribou K-Cups. I had no idea it was a coffee chain.

Right?  I mean, shavings are one thing.  If you wanna dust the top of my drink with chocolate shavings or cinnamon or unicorn tears, go for it.  But no weird syrup--this is not doing me any favors.

And yep. :)  It's mostly in the midwest--MN and Wisconsin for sure, not sure how far out it goes.  I won't miss it too much though--a lot of people like it better than Starbucks, but me not so much.  See issues with syrup.

Also ack Fordham wait list posted.... I thought I was done anxiously watching my Email.  I just want to be able to commit to my decision...  Come on, Fordham and Georgia.  Just do your thing and let me move on with my life.

When are you visiting said school we both got into shortstack?

I'm visiting the 21st/22nd because I'm also attending a conference there at that time, and they said the fact that it was after the 15th was fine. I'm also heading up to the area this weekend to look at rental properties and get a feel for the residential areas. How about you?

I'm visiting the 21st/22nd because I'm also attending a conference there at that time, and they said the fact that it was after the 15th was fine. I'm also heading up to the area this weekend to look at rental properties and get a feel for the residential areas. How about you?

I'm looking at next week. But of course there's potentially snow next W/R, so perhaps earlier than that. Let me know what you find out about rental properties.

Will do! Early searching says apartments run 750-1100 and you can get a small house for 1000-1200 (I pay 1250 for my apartment so I'm looking for anything cheaper). Prioritizing houses in the search though. Also if I end up there, I need to actually get a car...woof

Bigby Coffee anyone?

Dunkin?

Lets have vote on it.

We don't have either of those here... :(  But Dunkin is apparently opening stuff.

Also side note we just got a Panera and I am still weeping with happiness 4 days after it opened.