Fall 2014 applicants??

Hello, group. I've been waitlisted at my DREAM school (New Mexico) and would so appreciate if people who have been accepted and don't plan on attending could let the department know. I'm so surprised and excited and now am a bundle of nerves. I'm waiting on five more after this, but this is certainly my first choice. Ahhhh! 

Also, if you have been accepted, can you let me know your speciality? Apparently there's only two people on the waitlist for what I study and I'm one of them!

/endrant. 

I now need ice cream. 

Edited by ArthurianChaucerian

Hello, group. I've been waitlisted at my DREAM school (New Mexico) and would so appreciate if people who have been accepted and don't plan on attending could let the department know. I'm so surprised and excited and now am a bundle of nerves. I'm waiting on five more after this, but this is certainly my first choice. Ahhhh!

Also, if you have been accepted, can you let me know your speciality? Apparently there's only two people on the waitlist for what I study and I'm one of them!

/endrant.

I now need ice cream.

I'm so happy for you!! I know you were upset a few days ago about possibly not getting accepted, so this is great news. :) I wish you luck!! I am on a wait list and it's so anxiety inducing (especially since most people don't plan on rejecting the offer until they visit the open house on the 21st).

I'm so happy for you!! I know you were upset a few days ago about possibly not getting accepted, so this is great news. :) I wish you luck!! I am on a wait list and it's so anxiety inducing (especially since most people don't plan on rejecting the offer until they visit the open house on the 21st).

Aww, thank you! That means a lot right now, seriously. I hope we both get off waitlists and into awesome schools. Where are you waitlisted? Also, if you think about it, the 21st isn't too far away!

Hello, group. I've been waitlisted at my DREAM school (New Mexico) and would so appreciate if people who have been accepted and don't plan on attending could let the department know. I'm so surprised and excited and now am a bundle of nerves. I'm waiting on five more after this, but this is certainly my first choice. Ahhhh! 

/endrant. 

I now need ice cream. 

Congrats! That's incredible! Crossing my fingers for you :)

Hello, group. I've been waitlisted at my DREAM school (New Mexico) and would so appreciate if people who have been accepted and don't plan on attending could let the department know. I'm so surprised and excited and now am a bundle of nerves. I'm waiting on five more after this, but this is certainly my first choice. Ahhhh!

/endrant.

I now need ice cream.

Congratulations AC! That's awesome :)

Aww, thank you! That means a lot right now, seriously. I hope we both get off waitlists and into awesome schools. Where are you waitlisted? Also, if you think about it, the 21st isn't too far away!

I'm waitlisted at CUNY. And me too :) I thankfully do have one other official offer and one unofficial (the DGS e-mailed me saying they would make me an offer in 3 weeks), so I'm pretty lucky in either case. I'll send my good wait list vibes your way ;)

The 21st is only two and a half weeks, which both seems super distant and super close. Aghh

Thanks, guys! Seriously feeling the love today. :D  Apparently I'm one of two on the waitlist for my specialty. Now I'm wondering whether I'm one or two haha. 

/endrant. 

I now need ice cream. 

Congratulations!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

/endrant. 

I now need ice cream. 

Congratulations! As a native New Mexican, I bid you welcome to my great state...just as I'm leaving ;). Maybe my official welcome will propel you into full acceptance. 

Edited by bgguitarist

Besides my wait list, I'm only waiting to hear back from one school. UDub why must you torture me :( I'm not expecting anything since they are really selective and having financial issues, but I want to start making more than hypothetical decisions!

/endrant. 

I now need ice cream.

Hey! Congrats AC!! I hope you get off the waitlist with full funding! :D

Waitlisted at Brandeis!  After ten rejections in a row, I had officially lost hope.  SOOOO happy for this small validation! 

Hey, congrats! Algernon said he’s taking his name off the wait list, so hopefully that means you’ll be in super soon! :)

/endrant. 

I now need ice cream. 

Congratulations!!!!!!  I know wait lists are a whole new fresh hell, but I am sending every bit of luck possible your way!!! <33333

Besides my wait list, I'm only waiting to hear back from one school. UDub why must you torture me :( I'm not expecting anything since they are really selective and having financial issues, but I want to start making more than hypothetical decisions!

I got a rejection letter from them a few days ago. I wish you better luck!!

Also waiting for UDub. They're only really an option for me if they can offer first year funding (which is apparently uncommon), but I still want to know whether I can rule them out or not. I just want to make my decision so I can get excited about moving and maybe look for a summer job in my new city.