Fall 2014 applicants??

I emailed Chicago to see what was going on with my app... I'm pretty sure I saw some people post acceptances a month ago or something. The admin that emailed me back said:

"We are currently finalizing admissions decisions and expect that they will be released by the end of this week or early next at the latest. Your decision letter will be posted to the application website and you will receive an email when it is available."

SIGH! I just want this to be over.

I emailed Chicago to see what was going on with my app... I'm pretty sure I saw some people post acceptances a month ago or something. The admin that emailed me back said:

"We are currently finalizing admissions decisions and expect that they will be released by the end of this week or early next at the latest. Your decision letter will be posted to the application website and you will receive an email when it is available."

SIGH! I just want this to be over.

Thanks for the information! I assume, unfortunately, that they'll be rejections/acceptances to their MAPH program :/.

yes I just saw that as well! Nerve-wracking. Commence refreshing e-mail a billion times and checking my app status online...

My email pushes messages through on my phone's app. Every time I see that little red 1, I die a little bit inside. It's terrifying checking my email these days.

BLERG. There went my composure for the day, and I've got to teach in an hour. Maybe I'll try meditation. 

Ironic. I actually have a yoga exam in thirty minutes. An exam (STRESS) over something that stresses stress relief.

LOOK HOW MANY TIMES I SAID STRESS!

I must be stressed or something.

Ironic. I actually have a yoga exam in thirty minutes. An exam (STRESS) over something that stresses stress relief.

LOOK HOW MANY TIMES I SAID STRESS!

I must be stressed or something.

*eye twitches* That is just wrong. And my eye really is twitching. Sigh. I need a glass of wine. 

At least we aren't alone...I have a credit card payment to make, and to remind myself to do it, I leave the e-mail unread on my phone so I have the little red "1" symbol. But now I keep seeing it and freaking out over and over again about UW.

Also, despejado, you are my hero for using "stress" so many times

Since no one else has gotten anything, I'm wondering if they were in contact with Washington already. Last year they accepted people on the website (which I've been checking) and sent out e-mails a few days later. But maybe they switched it up this year? Who knows

Since no one else has gotten anything, I'm wondering if they were in contact with Washington already. Last year they accepted people on the website (which I've been checking) and sent out e-mails a few days later. But maybe they switched it up this year? Who knows

I'm not sure. I contacted them via email on Monday and have yet to hear anything back. Also, just checked my status online and it's the same as it has always been. There is that little schpiel at the top that says that "you'll be notified by electronic mail or postal service," or something to that effect.

I don't even see a section that shows status on the website, even after logging in.

On the page after you log in, there's a "status" link under the "action" box. My status still says "submiited & paid". Ugggghhh.

Ugh stressed to the max over UW. I was there for a year in undergrad before circumstances forced me to transfer closer to home in CA. Desperate to go back. If they keep me hoping until too far into March they may be the death of me.

There appears to be a University of Washington rejection up as well...

That rejection is a friend of mine's. She got a generic email at about noon today. She wasn't in contact with Washington at all.

I applied to Washington, as well, but haven't heard anything.

Edited by Kamisha

That rejection is a friend of mine's. She got a generic email at about noon today. She wasn't in contact with Washington at all.

I applied to Washington, as well, but haven't heard anything.

Could you tell us what letter her last name starts with--maybe they're doing the notifications alphabetically?

Could you tell us what letter her last name starts with--maybe they're doing the notifications alphabetically?

Her last name starts with an "S." Mine is "H," but I haven't heard anything. Her theory is that this is the first round of rejections.