2014 Applicant Profiles and Admissions Results

Monochrome Spring

haha of only. with less than two weeks until the recruitment days, I'm kinda skeptical...

I am going to e-mail them.  I can't handle this anymore.  If I could see even ONE rejection or or acceptance on the results search I would be satisfied.

I am going to e-mail them.  I can't handle this anymore.  If I could see even ONE rejection or or acceptance on the results search I would be satisfied.

Oh I know, I emailed them Monday, still no response.... 

I just got an interview invite for UCLA - MCIP (one of the ACCESS home areas) and the email doesn't sound like they'll provide transportation/airfare. Does anyone know if UCLA only provides overnight accommodations, but not transportation?

I've just realized that I applied to the Immunology and Pathology Program at Baylor College of Medicine, instead of their IMBS umbrella program, and that perhaps it is working against my advantage to apply to a narrower program.

I haven't heard from anywhere since Tuesday. I'm starting to think maybe my interview invites have stopped?

Still waiting to hear from 8 schools. Including OHSU, Northwestern, Michigan, and USC.

What program at UCONN did you apply to?

I just called Harvard - MCO and UC Berkeley - MCB and they already sent out all the interviews. :(

FML.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do now. I was a PhD student last year at Berkeley, but I tried to switch programs. I wanted to go into MCB. I guess I'll continue working for my current company and apply next year.

:(

I've just realized that I applied to the Immunology and Pathology Program at Baylor College of Medicine, instead of their IMBS umbrella program, and that perhaps it is working against my advantage to apply to a narrower program.

Hey excuse me for this question (and I am not applying to Baylor College). In generally, is it easier to get accepted into umbrella programs?

I tried once and never heard back...at this point I guess whatever happens is out of my control anyway.

I just sent an email as a reply from something she sent me a while back, so maybe she'll notice and reply tomorrow. I'm at the mental point where I just want to know and move on. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything.

I just got an interview invite for UCLA - MCIP (one of the ACCESS home areas) and the email doesn't sound like they'll provide transportation/airfare. Does anyone know if UCLA only provides overnight accommodations, but not transportation?

I am interviewing for the CDB home area, and airfare is definitely covered. It's just not very clear in the first email asking you to accept your interview and pick a day.