2014 Applicant Profiles and Admissions Results

Monochrome Spring

Looks like a few University of Washington micro invites went out. Does anybody know if they sent all the invites out already?

Hi, ex-lurker here. I got a University of Washington invite on January 8, email from the chair of admissions. It seemed like a "one wave" kind of email invite but who knows. 

Good luck!

Stanford Biosciences (Cancer Biology) interview! Ahhh, I'm so excited. :D

Congrats!!

How long did it take you guys to get an itinerary from the program coordinators after accepting the interviews?

It has really varied for me. Most are on it within the same week of my contacting them, but I'm still waiting for details from Baylor and USC, for example (and USC is next week!).

How long did it take you guys to get an itinerary from the program coordinators after accepting the interviews?

For UTSW, it was within 2-3 days they sent me a tentative itinerary for me to confirm.

For UW, the coordinator told me they are a little bit delayed in making the travel reservations.  But keep in mind, I only got that invite this past monday.  I am sure the folks that heard before xmas from UW already have their bookings.

For UTSW, it was within 2-3 days they sent me a tentative itinerary for me to confirm.

For UW, the coordinator told me they are a little bit delayed in making the travel reservations.  But keep in mind, I only got that invite this past monday.  I am sure the folks that heard before xmas from UW already have their bookings.

lol I don't have mine yet

also don't have mine yet but all of the interview coordinators I've emailed with stated/implied they'd be sending me itineraries about a week before the actual interview

If I have to skip one day of an interview weekend (the day after faculty interviews) to travel to another interview weekend, do you think they will put me on a "blacklist" for not participating in the whole weekend?