SSHRC Doctoral Fellowship/CGS Doctoral Scholarship 2014-2015

Konstantin

It no longer shows up in SSHRC Twitter feed, but you can find it directly at the source: https://twitter.com/Stellar_StellaD

If it helps anyone find it, it was a reply to a tweet from Stellar_StellaD, so if you go to the SSHRC main twitter feed, you have to click "tweets and replies" and then scroll down to find it.

If it helps anyone find it, it was a reply to a tweet from Stellar_StellaD, so if you go to the SSHRC main twitter feed, you have to click "tweets and replies" and then scroll down to find it.

Thanks, I guess this shows my inexperience with twitter.

Now that we know letters will likely be mailed out next week, I've been mentally preparing myself for the possibility I did not receive a SSHRC. I know I can re-apply, but I would be SO disappointed to have to go through this process again :( I can't think of the last time I've wanted something so badly.

Yes! Good luck to all! Hoping for any day before Friday for SSHRC to send out results. Now that I have said that it will be Friday afternoon...

Don't jinx it! Tuesday! *hopeful*

I'm hoping they mail the letters tomorrow so that we can receive our letters by Friday. I'll be monitoring their twitter feed all day tomorrow.

I'll be checking my mailbox a few times a day starting tomorrow!

I had a dream last night that I won CGS.  In Caliban's words,

"and then, in dreaming,

The clouds methought would open, and show riches

Ready to drop upon me; that, when I waked,

I cried to dream again.” 

I'm convinced Shakespeare has something apt to say in any circumstance.

So is there a general consensus about asking our department administrators about results (when SSHRC announces they have been mailed)?

Do all have access to the information, but only some willing to disclose? Is it hit or miss? 

Anything to pass the time...