Welcome to the 2014-15 Cycle

Poli92

Hi. Usual lurker here, but claiming the NU admit. Email from the Program Assistant. I'm an Americanist who focuses on political behavior and political psychology. 

Amazing opportunity to work with Druckman. Hopefully, this doesn't mean you beat me out!

Thanks! I also want to note that I applied two years ago to the program and was rejected. So for those going through this and not getting the results you necessarily want at the moment, anything can happen and sometimes it just takes a bit of time. 

Will probably go back to lurking a bit more, but congrats to others who have received admits and really to everyone for applying. Just getting through the application process is harrowing and involves a lot of work! Best of luck to everyone! 

Awesome.  Congrats on Northwestern, hopefully I'll join you in celebrating!  

Congrats to everyone who got accepted. 

I got officially rejected by Wisconsin. I will take a break from this place. I am really happy for everyone who got accepted, but to be transparent, also envious. Thus, knowing myself better, I will take my leave before spoiling things. 

Once again, congratulations to all and best wishes to each and everyone. :)

I got officially rejected by Wisconsin. I will take a break from this place. I am really happy for everyone who got accepted, but to be transparent, also envious. Thus, knowing myself better, I will take my leave before spoiling things. 

Hey, you're human.  

Keep your head up, clench your teeth, take a shot, and hope for the best.

FYI - someone posted on the results page (under Government not Political Science) that Tina Slater at Cornell said results will be announced the last week of February. Wah wah! I was really hoping for next week...

That sucks.  I was really hoping for next week too.

Possibly, but not certainly

Hope dies last:) Waited for the call or e-mall whole day. It is not even results, it is just feeling of uncertainty. Stanford is the first school in my list, and I just need to know the first result. After that, it will be a lot easier, even if it is rejection. 

Did you apply to other programs as well?  Don't worry mate, I was rejected there too and of course my youthful narcissistic rage was off the charts ;~}.  Just have to sublimate it into something productive and everything will turn out fine.

Edited by fakeusername