HGSE Fall 2015

workink

Anyone applying to Human Dev and Psych? How sure are we that decisions will be out on Friday? I'm going crazy over here. I hope it's sooner since I'll most likely have to wait for UCLA decisions until April.

Based on the decision dates over the past five years, it's most likely going to be Friday.  

Yeah, they have "visit days" which is usually the first weekend of April (at least for the last few years, it has been). 

I'm turning off my email notifications on both my laptop and phone! I need to discipline myself to not open my email while I'm on campus or work... It could get ugly...

:)

Thanks rfer! That sounds like it will be fun. Hopfully we can all meet this April then!

Haha, I wish I was as disciplined!

Does anyone know the racial composition of the EDM cohorts? It seems as if some are more diverse than others. I know they don't release this information.

That's a highly specific question that they probably wouldn't publish. I think the only diversity stats they would release is "students of color" and male vs. female enrollment. Probably the only way to know this information is to be in the program itself. HGSE does emphasize diversity and, from this thread it appears there are quite a few international students, so I'm sure the diversity levels are high.

Not to freak anyone out or anything - it's probably nothing- but I have my application page open and it keeps refreshing by itself... I don't have auto refresh or anything and it's never done this...? Could this mean there are changes being made to the website? 

Not to freak anyone out or anything - it's probably nothing- but I have my application page open and it keeps refreshing by itself... I don't have auto refresh or anything and it's never done this...? Could this mean there are changes being made to the website? 

HAHA I think you need to relax a little lol

Did anyone else on here apply to the School Leadership Program?

I applied to the School Development Strand. Crossing my fingers that all goes well this Friday!

Did you apply for PLS or SDS?

I think I remember reading in an earlier thread that they sent out a monthly newsletter the Wednesday before decisions were released.  I think Friday is the day!  Waking up to the HGSE email was such a tease. 

I think I remember reading in an earlier thread that they sent out a monthly newsletter the Wednesday before decisions were released.  I think Friday is the day!  Waking up to the HGSE email was such a tease. 

Is that a newsletter you signed up for at the HGSE website? I haven't received anything but I never signed up.