Psych Results Page Questions/Clarifications

FinallyAccepted

We'll see if this topic works out, but I thought it might be nice to set up a thread for anyone with questions related to the results search, since there's not always much info included on that page itself.

Certainly some people who shared results will want to remain anonymous, but for those who are open to sharing, this could be a streamlined place to do it.

So MY question is:

For those of you who've reported results for interviews with UT Austin, which areas of psych does this include?  I saw one person had reported on Social specifically, but there were a number of other nonspecific Psychology results.  I was just wondering if all potential invites had been extended at this point?  (I didn't have a phone interview with my POI but saw that others had.)

Thanks in advance for anyone who has info.  Reply here or PM me.

I was wondering about the POI for the person interviewing for clinical psychology at University of Tennessee and the person at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. I understand if they don't want to disclose, I'm just anxiously curious.

I am interviewing for the neurobiology psychology program at Oklahoma State. Even though it looks like I am the only one who posted results for this on the results page, if anyone else reading this is interviewing for the same program I would love to hear who your POI is if you want to PM me! 

Whoever reported that they were given an interview invite from Oklahoma State Clinical Psychology on Dec. 19th, do you mind sharing who your POI is? I applied as well but have not received one; however, I have not been given a rejection yet either...

Someone posted on the results page about having a phone interview for USC (Social Psychology). 

"Had phone interview. Professor believes Social Psych interview day is Jan 30. He hopes that the social psychology group will extend interview invitations in a week or two." 

If you are that someone, would you mind telling me who is your POI? Did you already receive an early formal interview e-mail or were you being interviewed via phone under special circumstances? 

If the person who got accepted into clinical psychology at Harvard would be willing and able to share who their POI was via a PM -- I would be tremendously grateful.

Second that. But on a different note, constant_wanderer, I love your signature line. :)

If the person who got accepted into clinical psychology at Harvard would be willing and able to share who their POI was via a PM -- I would be tremendously grateful.

I think that result seems unusual. Check this:

Can whoever posted for Stanford Affective Science PM me your POI, if you feel comfortable?

I'm surprised Stanford invites are already coming out!! I applied to a different area (Cognitive), but still...