Psych Results Page Questions/Clarifications

FinallyAccepted

On 1/14/2015 at 3:17 PM, shana.teacher said:

Man! That results page and WashU Clinical... (Like the Red Wedding on Game of Thrones.) Sorry guys, I hope you have better luck with other programs. :(

I am one of the rejections (is there even one acceptance from WUSTL?).

NYU Social, who was your POI?

It's about time there's finally an NYU result! They were so much earlier last year. Hopefully this means more interviews come soon :) sorry I can't actually answer the question, it wasn't me!

There have been two folks posting that they've heard from the Cornell Psychology department.

If you're reading this, would you care to mention which field you applied to? Thanks!

Same question! I would appreciate any info, no matter how general, people have about Cornell! 

Same question! I would appreciate any info, no matter how general, people have about Cornell! 

Hi. I've gotten an email about two weeks ago from my POI at the Cognition, perception and development division. From the email he said that they've invited several people. But I assume that they are talking about just their division--Cornell has several divisions within the psych department I think. So if you haven't heard from your POI, it might be that they are still reviewing apps! Hope this helps :)

Also, if the person who got an interview from Upenn could PM me your POI, I'd really appreciate it!

Hi. I've gotten an email about two weeks ago from my POI at the Cognition, perception and development division. From the email he said that they've invited several people. But I assume that they are talking about just their division--Cornell has several divisions within the psych department I think. So if you haven't heard from your POI, it might be that they are still reviewing apps! Hope this helps :)

Also, if the person who got an interview from Upenn could PM me your POI, I'd really appreciate it!

Great to know, thanks! You're killin' it too!

Thank you very much, and congratulations on your accomplishments so far! I'm in the social concentration, so it's a bit of a relief :) 

Hey! Can the person who got accepted into social psych at University of Michigan message me their POI and let me know if the letter came from their POI or someone else?

Thanks!!! And Congrats!

Edited by MyDogHasAPhD

Could one (or both) of the people who got interviews from University of North Carolina-Greensboro Clinical Psychology program PM me who their POIs were? Me and one of my friends both applied there and really want to get into this program. I'm a new member so I hope you're able to PM me.

Thanks!