Psych Results Page Questions/Clarifications

FinallyAccepted

If the recent poster that listed a rejection e-mail from WashU post- phone interview is on here, could you PM me your POI? I had a phone interview a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard anything either way yet.

Anyone who got the interview invite to Clinical Psych at Georgia State, was it just a general department email or was it a personal one?

Same question. If personal email, would you mind PM'ing POI?

Anyone who got the interview invite to Clinical Psych at Georgia State, was it just a general department email or was it a personal one?

Same question. If personal email, would you mind PM'ing POI?

I called GSU earlier today and was told that official invites were going out this week.

I called GSU earlier today and was told that official invites were going out this week.

Thanks so much! At least now I know when a rational time to commence freaking out about being denied will be. :P  

GSU is the first of twelve schools I've applied to for me to see any activity from on GradCafe and I haven't received any personal feedback from any either.  Le anxiety is overwhelming.  :blink:

Good luck everyone! 

For those with UCSB-Social Psychology "results page" posts, would you please PM me your POIs so I can figure out if UCSB is probably a no-go for me?  I appreciate it.

Congrats to those who've gotten interviews there so far.  Exciting!

I would also like the info for the Indiana University Bloomington POIs as well if the posters do not mind sharing. :) I understand if you don't. Thanks! 

Edited by L83Ste

Ditto for Indiana-Social Psychology.  Thanks so much, guys.

Not sure about the Social area, but I was invited for a skype pre-interview about a week ago by the chair of the psychological and brain science department (which does include the social area). However, I applied for a dual program in both clinical and cognitive science. He said that the interview was to get a better feel for students whose cv caught their attention, and they will soon send out formal interview invites.