Psych Results Page Questions/Clarifications

FinallyAccepted

anyone heard from wisconsin-madison, syracuse, or idaho state?

I am almost certain that the Syracuse admissions committee is - at best - in the early stages of application review and well short of the invitation extension phase. Not a single posting under the results search for this cycle exists, coupled with the fact that they were sending out invites closer to mid-February last season.

Edited by theman5141

I am almost certain that the Syracuse admissions committee is - at best - in the early stages of application review and well short of the invitation extension phase. Not a single posting under the results search for this cycle exists, coupled with the fact that they were sending out invites closer to mid-February last season.

The wait is brutal!

To the person who posted an acceptance to the CU Boulder cognitive program: Do you have any sense of whether all offers have been extended? Did the email come from your PI? Feel free to pm your PI if you are comfortable with it.

Miami (Ohio) social poster, would you please PM me your POI?

Hi! I noticed you have Iowa as an official rejection (I'm sorry to hear that). Is that Iowa State or University of Iowa? Did you get an e-mail from someone or anything? I haven't heard back...though I assume I'm not in haha. You can PM if you don't want to mention anything on the forum!

Hi! I noticed you have Iowa as an official rejection (I'm sorry to hear that). Is that Iowa State or University of Iowa? Did you get an e-mail from someone or anything? I haven't heard back...though I assume I'm not in haha. You can PM if you don't want to mention anything on the forum!

University of Iowa

Randomly checked the application decision on the ISIS portal which was now changed to "not accepted"

My POI was Todd.

Would people with interviews from Feinberg School of Medicine & Georgia State University mind sharing POI? Thanks!

Can I ask you when you heard from U of Houston? 

I've also applied to their clinical psych - phd. I haven't heard anything from them. I assume they are already passed the first round of review? 

Has anyone got an interview at Idaho State?

I saw that someone posted that they were given a rejection letter in the mail.

I haven't seen anyone post about an interview though, and I find it odd that they would reject people before extending interviews....

Has anyone got an interview at Idaho State?

I saw that someone posted that they were given a rejection letter in the mail.

I haven't seen anyone post about an interview though, and I find it odd that they would reject people before extending interviews....

It can happen. If an applicant had an early informal preliminary interview and didn't make it to an interview weekend they can get rejected. It's also possible that the rejected person contacted the department and got the news that way. Edited by PsychandPhilo

It can happen. If an applicant had an early informal preliminary interview and didn't make it to an interview weekend they can get rejected. It's also possible that the rejected person contacted the department and got the news that way.

I'm hoping you're right!! I'm nervous i'll get my letter in the mail tomorrow! But fingers crossed for an interview :)