2016 Applicants

Aaah! I love that some of you are getting acceptances. This is very exciting!

For everyone else, yeah, I am in that same nervous boat. I got an email with the title YOUR APPLICATION STATUS and then inside it just said, "Your application is complete!" Thanks, I knew that, since I turned all the stuff in two weeks ago... haha.

18 hours ago, esopha said:

Aaah! I love that some of you are getting acceptances. This is very exciting!

For everyone else, yeah, I am in that same nervous boat. I got an email with the title YOUR APPLICATION STATUS and then inside it just said, "Your application is complete!" Thanks, I knew that, since I turned all the stuff in two weeks ago... haha.

I feel this so much.  But yeah, lol.  Portland State did something very similar and told me "be sure to check your status in mid March!".  Thanks for getting my anxiety up! 

Edited by rainsonata

I got this email from Emerson on Jan 4

Thank you for applying to Emerson College. We have received your application and are now processing all supporting credentials you may have submitted. This typically takes two weeks. Please check the Application Portal using your Emerson ID to review materials and any missing credentials. We are unable to review applications until they are complete. 

Emerson College follows a modified rolling admission process. This means that most completed applications will receive a decision shortly after completion. Please reach out to your admission representative to check the status of your application. When contacting us, please include your Emerson ID to help us easily locate your application record.

1 hour ago, dakota26 said:

Hi, has anyone heard from Emerson? I haven't received any confirmation that they received my app through CSDCAS.

•  

I finished my Emerson app December 31st but never heard anything, but then I checked their website and they mentioned I should have received an Emerson ID  (but I never did).  So I followed the link to application portal and clicked on the forgot your emerson ID link, where it asks for your email and birthday, and then they sent me my ID number in an email and I was able to log-on and see all my information I submitted via CSDCAS. 

http://www.emerson.edu/graduate-admission/apply/csdcas-information

http://www.emerson.edu/admission/portal

guys can we list who has sent emails saying that they have received applications? because i applied to a lot of schools but i barely received any emails regarding the fact that they actually received my application.

U of Alberta Jan 25

Rush Jan 13

MGH Jan 12

U of Boston Jan 6

Hey, have there been any application portals opened for Syracuse? 

I've been getting impatient on the responses back from my schools, but Portland State and Loyola have both sent me emails to inform me when I should be getting answers back.  Wondering when Syracuse will respond back since I submitted to them back in December.  

Portland State: End of March

Loyola: March 31

On January 31, 2016 at 7:49 AM, buzzbuzz11 said:

I was able to access the Emerson portal by using the forgot id link!  I've received emails from Teachers College, Rush, Vanderbilt, University of Washington, UC Boulder, and Iowa. Getting impatient! 

Hi buzzbuzz, which program did you apply to for Teachers College? What deadline was it? Feeling anxious!

Seriously feeling anxious today.  Someone just posted a "waitlist" response from one of my schools, which is the first I've seen in terms any of decisions.  I am literally logging into my applications every five minutes looking for an update right now.  Which is not helping me getting my reading done for Aural Rehab...

Time to go for a walk.  Or meditate.  Or both.  (Not at the same time though!)

Hey ya'll, thought I'd share a news update for all of my fellow GVSU applicants! 

According to their website, interviews will be held on March 19th, with invitations being sent out mid-February. So basically we should all know where we stand in the next two weeks or so! Hopefully this info serves as a bit of a stress reliever for those of us freaking out about this school lol. 

Link: http://www.gvsu.edu/csd/module-news-view.htm?newsId=91EC4AE8-0B67-7B7D-CE3D3BD9D70672D5

Good luck everyone! :]