2017 Applicant Profiles and Admissions Results

Dank

On ‎20‎-‎12‎-‎2016 at 3:21 AM, sivis said:

Just got the interview invitation from CU Denver Anschutz for cancer bio!

How did the interview go? Did you get the final decision email yet?

On 1/5/2017 at 3:09 PM, cuteDr22 said:

I'm going a different weekend. I would love to hear about your experience; if you can post after, highly appreciate it.

What are all of Pitt's interview weekends?

Edited by hockeyref24

24 minutes ago, andyboyhd said:

I am waiting as well.. I have sent them an email but received no response so far :/

Which program did you guys apply to? Each biosciences program is separate, so some have some out some haven't. I heard from genetics a week ago, and that was the typical pace for that program as compared to years past.

3 minutes ago, Epigenetics said:

Which program did you guys apply to? Each biosciences program is separate, so some have some out some haven't. I heard from genetics a week ago, and that was the typical pace for that program as compared to years past.

I applied to cancer biology!

7 minutes ago, Epigenetics said:

Immunology

16 minutes ago, Proteostasis Aficionado said:

Has anybody gotten their interview itinerary for Columbia CMBS? Interviews are next week and haven't heard from them.

I've been in touch with the coordinator, she will be sending them out ideally end of day today, if not over the weekend :) They were having some troubles with PI scheduling, and also have 38 or so people attending the January interview weekend, so it took a bit longer than they expected. 

Edited by Nomad1111

39 minutes ago, hippopotamus said:

I applied to cancer biology!

27 minutes ago, Bioenchilada said:

When I applied, they had already sent out invites by today. I think it was like the 9th. 

I'm also waiting for cancer bio and hoping they are somehow behind their schedule.

28 minutes ago, Bioenchilada said:

Maybe they didn't realize you resided in the US, you should ask though lol

Congrats!

Thanks! But the bad news is that I have time conflicts on all their Skype interview dates and the on-campus interview weekend:wacko:. Really wish they could have told me earlier. Hope I can work something out with them.

39 minutes ago, MCF10A said:

Thanks! But the bad news is that I have time conflicts on all their Skype interview dates and the on-campus interview weekend:wacko:. Really wish they could have told me earlier. Hope I can work something out with them.

Do you have conflicts on all three weekends? Haha