Welcome to the 2016-17 cycle!

15 minutes ago, Kenga said:

It's not my post, but I got an email today to check the activity page on the webite for my decision letter --> rejection.
I got the email at 6am CT, which I thought was a bit odd but well. Was expected after this long time of not hearing any positive.

I'm on the same page with you but i haven't received anything and the website is still the same. I don't think they'd send out personalized rejections, so maybe I'm waitlisted? We'll wait and see I guess 

7 hours ago, krapp said:

It's not mine, but got me paranoid enough to check my account again. Nothing so far

6 hours ago, southside said:

Same! Will obsessively check both email and account now

3 hours ago, krapp said:

Not totally sure what it means, but my status has now changed to "Final Review"...hopefully that means we hear soon!

6 hours ago, jazzmintea said:

Me too. Still says awaiting decision. :o 

I'm in the same boat. Mine had said awaiting decision up until this morning. It now says "Decision Made" though with no mention of the decision, and I have not yet received an email.

It's not quite noom in Minnesota yet (if my timezones are right), hopefully they'll send out emails today. The web portal has a note about possible delays between a status change and notification though...

Y'all.

Claiming UVA acceptance!

And claiming Duke rejection.

But seriously. I can hardly stay focused today. Feeling so good on a Friday.

Congrats to all the Rochester, Minnesota, and other admits today. Everyone who hasn't heard yet: hang in there.

Congrats to all UVA, Rochester admissions!

Today has been a weird day so far to me. Apparently Northwestern and Columbia sent out the rejection letters and updated the websites. However, nothing has changed for me on both. While Columbia has already sent out the waitlist letters as well, I still don't expect even a waitlist. But, why don't I receive the rejections? I've checked my junk mailbox, it is also empty. 

9 minutes ago, RevTheory1126 said:

Y'all.

Claiming UVA acceptance!

And claiming Duke rejection.

But seriously. I can hardly stay focused today. Feeling so good on a Friday.

Congrats to all the Rochester, Minnesota, and other admits today. Everyone who hasn't heard yet: hang in there.

Yay congrats! Perhaps I'll see you in the fall.

2 minutes ago, ugurcanevci said:

Today has been a weird day so far to me. Apparently Northwestern and Columbia sent out the rejection letters and updated the websites. However, nothing has changed for me on both. While Columbia has already sent out the waitlist letters as well, I still don't expect even a waitlist. But, why don't I receive the rejections? I've checked my junk mailbox, it is also empty. 

Same here regarding Columbia. :wacko:

2 minutes ago, ugurcanevci said:

Same here... I'm getting the silent treatment from both, but I've marked them as 'rejected' on my spreadsheet.:unsure:

1 hour ago, Monody said:

Any chance for Stanford later today?

There is definitely a slight chance of Stanford today based on last cycle, however if you check previous cycles you can see that Stanford is usually later than the 10th. I think we might here from UND today/Monday as well. And maybe (big maybe) MIT too.

Do you guys think PennState is done? There don't seem to be too many admits on the results page (I counted 4, from what I could see) and there has only been 1 rejection (but I question the legitimacy of that post). Just trying to hold out hope, but it's getting desperate :unsure:

Edited by mstama123

14 minutes ago, mstama123 said:

Do you guys think PennState is done? There don't seem to be too many admits on the results page (I counted 4, from what I could see) and there has only been 1 rejection (but I question the legitimacy of that post). Just trying to hold out hope, but it's getting desperate :unsure:

Missed to post my results. Sorry.