Fall 2017 Acceptances/Interviews/Rejections Thread

csot

46 minutes ago, GvilleGirl said:

That was me! I got an e-mail from the Graduate Chair David Grazian! Not sure about the portal--haven't checked!

Congratulations! I love his work.

21 minutes ago, mcpphu said:

Michigan is taking so long this year to send out results! 

I know, it's driving me crazy. I know they're supposed to be taking a long time this year to limit their class size, but that doesn't make it any less nervewracking whenever my e-mail chimes.

51 minutes ago, meowcow said:

Anyone care to claim the inquiry call to BC that was posted on the results board? Any details on if they mailed their letters like previous years or notified accepted students differently?

That was me! I didn't think to ask if they sent letters or emailed. Sorry.... best of luck to you!

On 2/16/2017 at 10:09 AM, sociologicals said:

Has anybody received an official financial package from UNC yet? The admission letter has referenced the stipend amount and teaching requirement, but I thought we may receive a more detailed financial package by now. 

I've also only seen the general letter.

No news at all (for me) this week...I don't know if that's good or bad.  But I submitted my MA thesis to my committee this morning (YAY!) and so while an acceptance would be great, after finishing this 72,000 word document, I am going to enjoy the weekend (and maybe not check my e-mail at all).  

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted all over this place this week!!!  All the exciting news gives me hope :)

4 minutes ago, Sandra91 said:

Any thing from University of Wyoming? And please how can I access the results thread....what's the title? 

I'm a newbie and anxiously waiting too

I'm assuming you're applying for sociology!  Here's the link: http://www.thegradcafe.com/survey/index.php?q=sociology  Best of luck :)