MFA 2018 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!

Xxanderr

5 hours ago, andreabengeart said:

Okay so glad I found this forum because I've applied for Fall 2018 and am currently freaking out, so reading these has made me feel better. :P I graduated from Kansas State in 2017 with a BFA in Painting and Drawing, but currently live in the DC area so I've only applied to programs around here.

MICA (Studio Art Low Res) - Interview 2/24

VCU - Haven't heard

GMU - Haven't heard

GWU - Haven't heard

American - Haven't heard

Ayyyyy!!! GMU!! Where I did my undergrad. I'd be happy to answer questions on that.

also, applied to VCU and haven't heard back yet.

1 hour ago, slickjaketheruler said:

Ayyyyy!!! GMU!! Where I did my undergrad. I'd be happy to answer questions on that.

also, applied to VCU and haven't heard back yet.

Did you like GMU? It's the closest to me location wise, my hubby is military and we have a son with limited daycare options so I'm hoping to hear back from them soon. The facilities looked nice from what I saw when we drove through campus. Haven't talked to any faculty yet, hopefully they like my work its a little out there.

I tried to stalk the forums from last year and it seems like VCU sends out invitations early February for interviews but haven't heard anyone get them this year so there is still hope! Haha. :lol:

2 hours ago, designer456 said:

Does anyone want to meet up before SAIC interviews tomorrow? 

I’m planning on being there a little before 9, so no time for me before interviews but are any SAIC people meeting up tonight?!! I’d be up for that for sure. 

has anyone heard anything from ucla. i am assuming that if i don't hear anything by the end of the day (west coast time) im out of the running because last year it didnt look like they got official rejections until after other people had interviewed. 

and i think most people found out like the 14/15 -20th of feb last year.

6 minutes ago, Tomcat said:

has anyone heard anything from ucla. i am assuming that if i don't hear anything by the end of the day (west coast time) im out of the running because last year it didnt look like they got official rejections until after other people had interviewed. 

and i think most people found out like the 14/15 -20th of feb last year.

I get your insistence on that but I also take it as a good sign that literally none of us on here has heard about UCLA.

me too i applied to that, so... There is much hope.