Fall 2018 Application

10 hours ago, gksrnrdbgkrtod said:

Hi! for those who have interviewed with Upenn, how long was the interview?

was it really 45 min? I received a mail and it says that it will probably last about 45 min and I am worried if I will be able to talk for so long. 

When I interviewed in November, my interview was only about 30 minutes! Try and relax, the admissions officers at Penn are some of the nicest people. And once you get talking, it will definitely be more conversational and maintainable than you thought. Don’t psych yourself out, you got this :)

2 hours ago, Rockybaby said:

Oh gosh! Next two weeks as in they’ll be releasing them over the course of this week and next week, or they’re all going out next week? 

Didn't follow up on that, was just curious about when they would release it. You can call them up too if you'd like and report back :)

6 minutes ago, lanabeni said:

Didn't follow up on that, was just curious about when they would release it. You can call them up too if you'd like and report back :)

I’ve already called so many times that I think they’re probably refusing to give me any more information haha. Originally I called on January 19th to see when decisions would be released because I needed to try and get mine earlier so I could meet deadlines for other schools. I was told to email the director, but decisions would be released in about 3 weeks. Then the director emailed me back on January 23rd saying I would have my decision in the next two weeks 

20 hours ago, lganssle said:

I've been trying so hard not to think about Columbia too much because I know I'll drive myself nuts waiting around for the decision...but now I'm home sick so of course that's where my mind is at! Who else is constantly refreshing their email?!

The admissions office said we would hear next week!

I started a facebook page for anyone interested in the UC or CSU MSW programs. The purpose of the page is to provide another outlet for those of us anxiously awaiting news about admission to talk, and support each other. In addition, this page is for anyone who is interested in these MSW programs at any stage of the process from just being curious about the process or wanting to learn more, to those who have graduated and beyond. The group is open to all, so please join and say hi!

The group is called : UC and CSU MSW Applicant Resource and Support Group