Fall 2018 CANADIAN clinical psychology

ContentFaces

Good Luck everyone, I also am already attending and found the forums helpful when I was applying 3 years ago. I came back to see what was up cause some of my friends are applying now. I go to uOttawa Clinical if anyone wants to PM for anything about the program feel free :) 

3 hours ago, punkwich said:

anyone heard from anywhere else? specifically, Dalhousie? I know they tend to start sending interviews early.

I had my preliminary interview with my UVic POI, apparently invites to the official interviews will go out around the second week of January (for the whole department). I've also been obsessively checking this results page: https://www.thegradcafe.com/survey/ 

Not much action yet for this year, but you can search by school and look back at previous years to get a sense of their timeline

On 2017-12-21 at 5:16 PM, carolynh said:

I had my preliminary interview with my UVic POI, apparently invites to the official interviews will go out around the second week of January (for the whole department). I've also been obsessively checking this results page: https://www.thegradcafe.com/survey/ 

Not much action yet for this year, but you can search by school and look back at previous years to get a sense of their timeline

I didn’t even know the results page existed!! Thanks for this. It’s nice to have a timeline from previous years. 

On 12/27/2017 at 7:52 AM, punkwich said:

Heard from my POI at Dal!

Congrats!! I applied to Dal too :) would you mind sending me your PI's initials? 

On 12/27/2017 at 8:56 AM, ContentFaces said:

not sure, mine was just clinical

Hey! I was just wondering if you received an email from UBC already? If so, was it an official email or from your POI? Also if it was from your POI could you let me know who that was if you are comfortable with that?

I also applied to UBC and haven't heard anything so just wondering! Thanks!

Edited by Psyche4211

Does anyone know what York's timeline is for reviewing applications, sending out interview invites, etc.? I've been trying to find it on their website but no luck. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

17 hours ago, butt0n said:

Does anyone know what York's timeline is for reviewing applications, sending out interview invites, etc.? I've been trying to find it on their website but no luck. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

Prospective students who have connected with their POIs will be contacted to attend an Open House that usually happens in February. Likely the POIs will start contacting students this month.

Second round of applying and how am I just finding out about this now?? 

Applied to UVic(clinical lifespan), Regina, Manitoba, Ryerson, Waterloo, and Concordia.

POI from Ryerson emailed applicants to forward CV and LOI in December, and now anxiously awaiting to hear about interviews.

The wait is killing me. 

4 minutes ago, Sharbar said:

Second round of applying and how am I just finding out about this now?? 

Applied to UVic(clinical lifespan), Regina, Manitoba, Ryerson, Waterloo, and Concordia.

POI from Ryerson emailed applicants to forward CV and LOI in December, and now anxiously awaiting to hear about interviews.

The wait is killing me. 

Do you mind DMing me your POI from Ryerson? Thanks! 

On 2017-12-21 at 4:16 PM, carolynh said:

If you don’t mind, could you DM me your POI??