Would you rather get a rejected on a Friday or a Monday? (poll!)

AnxiousNerd

Would you rather get a rejected on a Friday or a Monday?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather get a rejected on a Friday or a Monday? (given that you can't choose "neither")

• 3 weeks later...

Monday: probably going to be super busy during the week, and get over the reject more quickly.

I do hope I am not jinxing myself by replying to this thread, haha.

DEFINITELY A FRIDAY. If I got rejected on a Friday (hopefully not putting that out in the universe), I could spend the weekend out with friends/ destressing/ getting over all my fears and anxieties. Then I could go back to work on Monday and everything would be fine. If I was rejected on a Monday, then I have to deal with it all week .. with no outlet!! hahaha

• 7 months later...

Friday. If I got rejected on a Friday I'd be able to go and unwind. I could rant, find a distraction, figure out a plan of attack for what I have left on my plate(school or app wise), and then could go into Monday feeling less lost and confused. Mondays already make me feel lost, confused, tired, etc. I don't need more of that on a Monday. haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely Friday; at least it would allow me to say "OK, I'll worry about it on Monday..."

With my luck, though, rejections will come on Blue Monday.... ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting poll - I said Monday because I'm already annoyed during the work week haha. I'd prefer to enjoy a weekend instead. :')