10 hours ago, European2909 said:

Same here!

The blog is so helpful ?

In the past years they also posted about the 3 categories of applicants (admitted - waitlisted - rejected) before writing on the name reading post!

It should be either 13 or 14 I guess!

That series started today! With the not-admitted post down, only waitlisted, admitted, and name reading posts remain. For sure, nothing will be released this week (mentioned in the blog), but I'm thinking it's possible that it could even be Tuesday (12th). 

6 hours ago, MPPhopeful322 said:

That series started today! With the not-admitted post down, only waitlisted, admitted, and name reading posts remain. For sure, nothing will be released this week (mentioned in the blog), but I'm thinking it's possible that it could even be Tuesday (12th). 

3 posts more, then!

Anyway my bets are on Thursday 14. ?

On 3/6/2019 at 8:41 AM, European2909 said:

3 posts more, then!

Anyway my bets are on Thursday 14. ?

3 more posts (waitlisted, admitted, and name reading) and then Women's Day post on Friday. So 14th makes sense!

1 hour ago, mcmpa said:

3 more posts (waitlisted, admitted, and name reading) and then Women's Day post on Friday. So 14th makes sense!

Nice! Glad we have this so calculated! Makes me feel a little less anxious.

13 hours ago, MPPhopeful322 said:

Nice! Glad we have this so calculated! Makes me feel a little less anxious.

Yes, same here! ?

And i’m happy we could share our thoughts and feelings! It makes me feel less stressed ??

Did anyone else's documents/messages tab disappear on MYFAID??? 

UPDATE: False alarm. I checked last year's thread. Doesn't seem to correlate with acceptances/rejections.

Nothing to see here, folks!

Edited by MPPhopeful322

On 3/7/2019 at 8:28 PM, mcmpa said:

It's going as predicted, admitted and name reading posts should be coming tomorrow and day after respectively. So it's going to be 14th!!!! Compared to last few years, this time the HKS forum at Gradcafe is quiet. 

41 minutes ago, hksdreamin said:

Isn't the name reading post on the same day as the actual results? If so, shouldn't they be out 3/13?

Also, there may be less traffic here because of softer applicant numbers.

What do you mean by softer applicant numbers? Are there fewer applicants this year?

I think there are fewer posts because many of us read last year’s thread and so we know the timing and aren’t as anxious because we’re not playing as much of a guessing game - which is good!

26 minutes ago, MPPhopeful322 said:

So, I know in past years, the text above the Admissions and Financial Aid buttons on the portal disappeared. Mine is still there. Curious if it has disappeared for anyone?

May have been a bug. Mine remains unchanged.

6 hours ago, LeoKottke said:

Compared to last few years, this time the HKS forum at Gradcafe is quiet. 

Yes, I noticed that too! ?

In the last years the discussion was more intense! 

I remember that 2/3 years ago even the HKS Head of the Admission Committee wrote a couple of posts in the forum! 

11 hours ago, hksdreamin said:

Isn't the name reading post on the same day as the actual results? If so, shouldn't they be out 3/13?

Sorry, I missed mentioning one pending blog entry - "how applicants will learn of their decision/ acceptance deadline" - when I wrote my earlier post.

So that leaves at least three more blog posts - how applicants, admitted category, and name reading. Assuming no other blog posts from student life insight series or such, the last of these three blog posts should happen on 14th morning EST and the results released 15th post noon EST.

Time has never moved slower!

Edited by mcmpa
Did not mention date

10 hours ago, hksdreamin said:

Last time the name reading post came on 14th and the decisions on 15th. Anyway, we shall get to know in next three days. All the best to all who applied. 

2 hours ago, mcmpa said:

Sorry, I missed mentioning one pending blog entry - "how applicants will learn of their decision/ acceptance deadline" - when I wrote my earlier post.

So that leaves at least three more blog posts - how applicants, admitted category, and name reading. Assuming no other blog posts from student life insight series or such, the last of these three blog posts should happen on 14th morning EST and the results released 15th post noon EST.

Time has never moved slower!

In 2017 the order was:  

Post #13 - Decision Category 1: Not Admitted
Post #14 - Decision Category 2: Waitlisted
Post #15 - Floor Organization (
http://hksadmissionblog.tumblr.com/post/157880328098/2017-reading-and-decision-process-post-15)
Post #16 - How We Communicate Admission Decisions
Post #17 - A bit random (
http://hksadmissionblog.tumblr.com/post/157948811653/2017-reading-and-decision-process-post-17)
Post #18 - Decision Category 3: Admitted
Post #19 - Name reading
Post #20 - Release of decisions 

Edited by European2909
font

"How  We Communicate Admission Decisions" post is up. 

Any chance of another blog entry today or do they strictly follow this one post a day schedule 

22 minutes ago, SC88 said:

"How  We Communicate Admission Decisions" post is up. 

Any chance of another blog entry today or do they strictly follow this one post a day schedule 

It seems to be a strict one post-per-day rule. So if those in this forum are correct that would leave two more days for the admitted students & name reading posts and then decisions on Friday..