Just now, policyapp48 said:

11:56am. But I think we are still waiting for one more blog post, so the results are likely to be coming tomorrow

last year's last blog post before the results contained the traffic chart, which was posted yesterday. I have a small feeling it will be sent today

2 minutes ago, khaledyosry said:

when was the results sent last year? i mean at what time of the day?

"Shortly before noon"

Because I'm too distracted to get much work done in this early afternoon, I went pretty far back in the archives of the admissions blog.  In 2012, the results were released during HKS spring break because, as Matt says, "staff do not have the luxury of a respite." In 2013, results were released March 18.  I'm not convinced we're necessarily finding out tomorrow unless that name reading post goes up today! Boo to that.

What are the odds that they're following our chatter here. I'd say fairly high, right?

Just now, MPPNYC said:

"Shortly before noon"

Because I'm too distracted to get much work done in this early afternoon, I went pretty far back in the archives of the admissions blog.  In 2012, the results were released during HKS spring break because, as Matt says, "staff do not have the luxury of a respite." In 2013, results were released March 18.  I'm not convinced we're necessarily finding out tomorrow unless that name reading post goes up today! Boo to that.

What are the odds that they're following our chatter here. I'd say fairly high, right?

I clearly remember reading that the result will be out "before mid-march", i just can't recall where I read that

and for the following, they are definitely following out chatter, and for this I'm saying "Hi" :)

7 minutes ago, prashant1897 said:

Congratulations!

Has anyone heard from the Joint Japan?

From what I hear they send the results for the joint Japan along with the admit email?

According to an email, those who have been selected will be notified by March 15.