2019 MPH CANADA

DAM

On 5/8/2019 at 10:52 AM, thevegedemic said:

I contacted them last week as I haven't heard back yet about my decision, and they told me I should know by this week as to whether I have been admitted or rejected. Still haven't heard anything or seen an update on MyQuest portal. 

Did you call or email them?

I'll be attending U of T in the fall (Fall 2019) for MPH: Epidemiology! Looking for my future classmates, please join the facebook group I made for the incoming class; it's named "DLSPH: MPH 2019-2021". 

On 5/1/2019 at 10:29 AM, Veeramrit said:

Any rejects/ admits from Waterloo?

Still waiting to hear from them. Have you heard back?

1 hour ago, amandalinhh said:

I'll be attending U of T in the fall (Fall 2019) for MPH: Epidemiology! Looking for my future classmates, please join the facebook group I made for the incoming class; it's named "DLSPH: MPH 2019-2021". 

Congratulations on your acceptance!! I’m still waiting to hear back from this program. Can I ask when you received your offer of admission from them? 

3 hours ago, _kper1897 said:

Congratulations on your acceptance!! I’m still waiting to hear back from this program. Can I ask when you received your offer of admission from them? 

Thanks! I received the offer on March 12th, and had until March 26th to respond. Hope you hear back soon!

13 hours ago, ASK__ said:

I'm still waiting to hear back from Waterloo. Applications were due Feb 1st. Can't find anything about admissions timelines on their website. Have you tried calling them?

No I haven't .You are domestic applicant?

12 hours ago, Veeramrit said:

No I haven't .You are domestic applicant?

I'm a domestic applicant. I'm not sure if I should call or not...

8 hours ago, KPJ said:

Has anyone on the waitlist for Western MPH or McMaster Global Health heard back from them regarding admissions? 

Hi, I won’t accept western’s offer since I already accepted by McGill University. Just wonder to see all my results. Good luck to you ?

Has anyone who applied to the MPH Epidemiology program at U of T heard back from them this month with a decision? I have not yet received a notification and I’m just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation! Starting to think a lack of communication is indicative of rejection. 

Edited by _kper1897

5 hours ago, _kper1897 said:

Has anyone who applied to the MPH Epidemiology program at U of T heard back from them this month with a decision? I have not yet received a notification and I’m just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation! Starting to think a lack of communication is indicative of rejection. 

Hi! I got in this month- got my offer unofficially about 2 weeks ago and the official offer a week later :) 

15 hours ago, ASK__ said:

I'm a domestic applicant. I'm not sure if I should call or not...

But I think you should definitely give a try ... otherwise all we have is waiting waiting

On 5/16/2019 at 3:44 PM, Mph201999 said:

Hi, I won’t accept western’s offer since I already accepted by McGill University. Just wonder to see all my results. Good luck to you ?

Congratulations!! And thanks, hopefully I hear back soon :)

On 5/16/2019 at 5:44 PM, Mph201999 said:

Congratulations on the McGill acceptance!!

may I please know when you received your Westen acceptance and if you have already rejected it? 

I called them and they said that waitlisted students should hear something back by June. 

On 5/18/2019 at 6:45 PM, PizzaGirl said:

Hi! Anyone who accepted an offer from Queens MPH still looking for a roommate? Also, is the June 14th orientation mandatory? 

Hey! I haven't found a roommate yet. I am not sure if I will be going to Queen's though. I have been waitlisted for the program I want so if I get that, I won't be going to Queen's. I will start looking for housing probably at the end of June (hope that isn't too late :( ). 

And no, it is just a meet and greet.

On 5/19/2019 at 6:00 PM, Stardust3000 said:

Congratulations on the McGill acceptance!!

may I please know when you received your Westen acceptance and if you have already rejected it? 

I called them and they said that waitlisted students should hear something back by June. 

No I am still on the waitlist. If I get off from the waitlist, I won't accept it.

Question for anyone who has applied to MPH at U of T. Did you apply for OGS? I swear when I applied this past cycle there was no indication that you had to apply, and i was led to believe I was not eligible. Did anyone else not apply, or remember if it said anywhere that we had to? When answering please let me know if you got in, were rejected, or are still waiting.

P.S. is anyone still like me waiting to hear? I applied last year as well and had gotten waitlisted and rejected by this time.

Thanks!