2019 MPH CANADA

DAM

Hey UVic hopefuls. I just called in and got a bit of information. They told me that the majority of acceptances have gone out and theyre likely only sending out 1 or 2 more. They also looked up my stydent number and let me know that I am not one of the acceptances that they were waiting to send (based on other people accepting their offers). I would call in if I was you and still waiting. Even though I was not accepted its better to know than to worry. Best of luck to all of you :)

On 5/1/2019 at 11:42 AM, MPH12345 said:

Any insight on Western MPH vs. Mac MSc (Global Health)? Both one year programs, I know Westerns tuition is more expensive but in terms of quality of the program etc.. 

I am also hoping to learn more about Western's MPH. I have been waitlisted, and they said to wait until June. If you hear back anything, I would greatly appreciate if you could possibly share it with me. Please feel free to send me a message here!

All the best!

On 4/30/2019 at 11:16 PM, Tangerine29 said:

I wrote to the admissions department on Monday and this was their response: 

"If you haven't heard anything from us, your application is still under review.

We are doing our best to assess all the files as soon as possible. We will do our best to notify all applicants as soon as we can.  

All we can say is, decisions will sent out starting this month.

This will occur on a rolling basis throughout April, until June 30th."

Soooo there's nothing else to do but wait ?

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to this! Did you end up getting a notification from them this week? I didn’t. 

10 hours ago, Veeramrit said:

Anyone here knows something about admits/ rejects from Waterloo?

I contacted them last week as I haven't heard back yet about my decision, and they told me I should know by this week as to whether I have been admitted or rejected. Still haven't heard anything or seen an update on MyQuest portal. 

Edited by thevegedemic

1 hour ago, thevegedemic said:

I contacted them last week as I haven't heard back yet about my decision, and they told me I should know by this week as to whether I have been admitted or rejected. Still haven't heard anything or seen an update on MyQuest portal. 

Oh okk let's see then

41 minutes ago, dentistdoc said:

Yes....but nothing heard from them since ages....

Don't knw how this waiting thing works there....

Ok my application was rejected in January ? best wishes to you 

11 minutes ago, Veeramrit said:

Ok my application was rejected in January ? best wishes to you 

Thank you dear.......

Also I am trying to figure out..what was the last date given to candidate s...who were accepted into the program........

33 minutes ago, dentistdoc said:

Thank you dear.......

Also I am trying to figure out..what was the last date given to candidate s...who were accepted into the program........

Oh okk

On 5/1/2019 at 6:55 PM, GoodluckMPHhopefuls said:

Hey UVic hopefuls. I just called in and got a bit of information. They told me that the majority of acceptances have gone out and theyre likely only sending out 1 or 2 more. They also looked up my stydent number and let me know that I am not one of the acceptances that they were waiting to send (based on other people accepting their offers). I would call in if I was you and still waiting. Even though I was not accepted its better to know than to worry. Best of luck to all of you :)

Thanks for sharing! I hope you get into a program of your choice soon.

May I please know if you applied to Western MPH too, and if you heard any updates from them? I contacted them in April, and am not sure if I should contact them again...

For the Brock online MPH students, I was thinking of making a Facebook group since we won't see each other in person. Any interest? 

On 5/8/2019 at 9:41 AM, dentistdoc said:

Thank you dear.......

Hi there. The waiting list should be rolling recently, one of my friends moved off the waiting list and got admission! Good luck to you!  ?

2 hours ago, Mph201999 said:

Hi there. The waiting list should be rolling recently, one of my friends moved off the waiting list and got admission! Good luck to you!  ?

Thank you......

Can u pls..tell...when did Ur frnd got an email from Alberta?..

I enquired on last Wed/Thursday...they said no movement in waiting list

Edited by dentistdoc

On 5/8/2019 at 12:19 AM, Veeramrit said:

Anyone here knows something about admits/ rejects from Waterloo?

I'm still waiting to hear back from Waterloo. Applications were due Feb 1st. Can't find anything about admissions timelines on their website. Have you tried calling them?